Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    As of right now, Facebook really is the site to use. It's undoubtedly true that this site is used by so many people in this world as compared to Google+ or LinkedIn. Yes those two sites are used by many, but I honestly believe majority still uses Facebook. Facebook users range from all kinds of careers and personalities. Your bound to have a market on Facebook, so why not promote on the site to grab and increase your market share?

It's extremely easy to simply post something about your business, whether it be a photo, a video, an update, or simply a short status stating your products or services. It's simple to get the word of your business out, so utilize the opportunity in promoting on Facebook.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    As long as you have a local business, a FB page won't hurt. You might even get more customers.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Agreed. Social media gives you a great insight into who follows you. It also gives you a great way to communicate with your audience and find out what they want from you.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelouis View Post
    It is all about knowing your audience. You need to understand what the audience needs and keep tabs on it. You do not have to promote the products that you are offering in every post that you make. At least make sure you also interact with your connections on another level.
    Though, I would not recommend this aggressive brand of marketing, I would say that it is very important that you keep in mind the requirements of your audience. Because it is the audience due to which the business exists. You should also keep in mind that your posts do not come across as offensive or vulgar, because it is very easy to gain negative PR.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    It will actually depend on your product and your target audience or client. I think it is still best if you put up your own website, that way you can really highlight your products/services. If you are just starting out maybe you can go for the those that are free first. Then you can also make your own fan page on Facebook. Twitter can also be great for short ads.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I'm going to throw LinkedIn into the mix with both Group participation and Sponsored Updates. I'd been using it for the typical online networking element, but we added Sponsored Updates to our PPC marketing and have been getting some strong interest from our click-thrus.

Share on facebook

BannerView.com - Energize your Business Online, powered by BannerOS, the platform that turns your website into a powerful business tool.
    Build your own website powered by BannerOS with our DIY service.

7. Collapse Details
    It is a good idea to have separate media sites for business. This will allow you to track your campaigns and to maximize exposure. Facebook is a great social media tool and you can design a Fan Page for your business. Twitter does have it's advantages but I found it not to be as effective as Facebook. When you use social media sites for your business you need to reply to messages or comments daily. It is also important to ensure a constant stream of new and unique content or links to content on these sites.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by HeinrichM View Post
    It is a good idea to have separate media sites for business. This will allow you to track your campaigns and to maximize exposure. Facebook is a great social media tool and you can design a Fan Page for your business. Twitter does have it's advantages but I found it not to be as effective as Facebook. When you use social media sites for your business you need to reply to messages or comments daily. It is also important to ensure a constant stream of new and unique content or links to content on these sites.
    Indeed, facebook is something which is turning out as a boon to the businesses all over the world. As we all know, that a large part of the world is now connected with facebook. And its because of this that businesses have turned to facebook in order to market themselves and generate feedback from the people. Its also worth mentioning that twitter is also a powerful marketing tool which can be pretty useful if used correctly.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I use my social media to advertise my network marketing business... it so easy to use to market on because millions of people are on the social media sites. I use Facebook to advertise on cause when you tag on person in a post you are tagging all their friends also. If they have 5000 friends when you tag the person you tag all 5000 also.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I use mostly Facebook for social media marketing, and it's a great free way to build active users on your site. I add random friends on my personal page with similar interests, invite them to like my fan page, and interact with them. It works great!

Share on facebook