Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I agree with owesem75
    While you create a fan page, you can also take part in some related groups to find the target customers.
    Recently I am reading a book about social marketing. It referred to about 30 minutes we should spend on social marketing every day, which I guess should be also according to current situation.
    Good luck

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by fredkawig View Post
    Facebook as far as I'm concerned is still the best way to advertise either free or paid. Their advertising feature is a new way to get customers and target them within a specific locality.
    Have you paid for facebook advertising? I've considered it, but I never went through with it. I don't like investing in things that won't be worth my money, and I think I could find better ways than Facebook advertising to invest my money for promotion, and get better bang for buck.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    As many people have already mentioned here, facebook is still one of the best sources for sns marketing. The reason is similar to the reason why google is still the best search engine on which to rank - user population. Google is by far, the most popular search engine and the closest competitor is so far behind in the number of users that it's hardly even relevant despite being second. Google has no formidable competitor in the search engine business and likewise, Facebook also holds a similar monopoly. I wouldn't say this automatically translates to advertising success on facebook because the type of user browsing on facebook is different from that on google but it has potential.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Using Facebook is, rather, the most common avenue for social media marketing. But using others can also be equally as efficient as Facebook. You can use Twitter too, also LinkedIn. On some occasions, video marketing is effective too. You can use YouTube. And a another way of promoting is through photos, because sometimes "a photo can speak a thousand words". You can use Instagram, for example. Cheers!

Share on facebook

Your Social Village - Social Marketing Experts

5. Collapse Details
    Facebook as far as I'm concerned is still the best way to advertise either free or paid. Their advertising feature is a new way to get customers and target them within a specific locality.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Social media is very important for today's business world. If your site is related to online shopping site then you can post your products, the offers at the store etc and for business page u need to open a business page which is connected to your personal email so that you invite your friends are share the post with your friends also.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I personally use mostly Myspace for email marketing, and it's a fantastic no cost method to build active users in your web site. My spouse and i include arbitrary good friends upon my own web site together with identical likes and dislikes, ask these to similar to my personal supporter web site, along with connect to all of them. The item works excellent!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Facebook is great source for website popularity through the fanpage, likes, followers, posting these are free methods for enhance the business. There are also the PPC method of the Facebook which is paid one but this is also good for target the audience.
    Same thing for the Google + but this is also popular for the authorship.
    Twitter is become one of the best social networking website and better than other in future.
    There are also good social networking websites like reddit, stumbleupon, delicious, photo sharing website like instagram, flickr, pininterest you can try all of these for Social media marketing.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Create attractive post, and post daily it on wall of facebook, twitter, linkedin, pinterest, G+ etc..

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    According to the information, Facebook is the best way to use in marketing purpose. You know why, because Facebook fan page directly make a wonderful relation with visitors and it build the User strategy in active mode. If you "like" the Facebook fan page, it directly connects to the audience.

Share on facebook