Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
What are the best ways to use social media for marketing purposes? - Page 8

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Social Media like facebook is best platform to generate leads for your business

Share on facebook

Get A Website & Full Online Presence For Your Business 1000$ Value For FREE charge ?
    Visit Us Here To Get Your Free Website: http://clktr4ck.com/smallbusinessforums

2. Collapse Details
    Tria Dimensions is providing services and solutions to all your digital marketing problems.
    Consult with our creative geeks and let us handle all your marketing needs.

Tria Dimensions - A fully integrated creative agency based out of Mumbai with a focus on Branding, Digital and Technology. SEO, SMM, Creative Copy, Content Writing, Web Hosting, Web Development, Web Designing. Analytics, Mobile App development, ORM, Brand Activation and Corporate Identity Creation; these are just a glimpse from the multitudes of services that we provide in creative and digital domain

To Know more about Tria Dimensions and their creative geeks please visit our website.

http://www.triadimensions.com/
    or
    Tria Dimensions (Search it on Google).

Call us at - 9920747802

Thanks.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    hi
    is there any way to uplod the group of new post (like plc product) to facebook and other social network automaticly?

Share on facebook

for more information about type of plc click here

4. Collapse Details
    Hey! Here are the 20 Best ways to use Social Media for Marketing Purposes

20 Social Media Marketing Tips From the Pros

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi, I'm new to this forum. What is your business or does it say that somewhere I don't see? which social media to use is always dependant on your niche. Facebook tends to be the go to for most, but is most effective with B2C businesses since your customers are on facebook more and can become engaged. Do you sell products or services? For services I tend to stay away from pinterest unless you are writing content for your website that would appeal to that crowd, then you can make a company board for others to find your content (think DIY and how to articles). Linkedin is only really needed for professional businesses, like corporate offices. Twitter seems to be more for personality branding than products or services. I might be more help if I knew your business niche. Thanks!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Check This one...

11 Effective Ways to Use Social Media to Promote Your Content

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Using social media for marketing can enable small business looking to further their reach to more customers. Your customers are interacting with brands through social media, therefore, having a strong social media marketing plan and presence on the web is the key to tap into their interest.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Our clients depend mostly on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Instagram is great now, and only getting better. Of all of the social media giants it it growing the fastest and has the best mix of demographics. It also has the best engagement with its users so IMO its a must have, regardless of the type of business you are in, there is always a way to make it work.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hi.
    Advertising on Facebook is the way they reach customers in a specific locality.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    but now facebook has a limitation for user account, the user must be a real person, if you exceed or to much personal message and post at the wall post then facebook will block you... so this a hassle for people like me rely on facebook only, can you suggest othersocial media besides twitter?

Share on facebook