1. Collapse Details
    A partner = more chances for success?
    Does having a partner raise your chances for success?

With a partner many things are easier. When starting a business the initial investment can be split between the two. You cam brainstorm and find good ideas easier since you're not alone: a partner has the same perspective on the business as you and knows what's up. On the other hand, having a partner brings some issues too. Maybe he doesn't get involved a lot, maybe you do all the work alone.

Opinions?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It depends on your partners, I have a personal experience that having a partner is such a pain in the *ss, first you need to deal with their working habit, if it doesn't suit you then you might disagree a lot during the process, second having partners mean dividing revenue as well

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think it depends on the partner and the division of the company. My sister and I did an Avon thing back in the day and we split everything 50/50 with financials, but when it came to splitting efforts towards sales, it was 95/5 or worse.
    I wanted to include her in my next opportunity so I offered her 20% if she would contribute 8 hours a week or more. Of course, as I expected, she surrendered her 20% and went about her life.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I have always worked with a partner in my business. There are lots of up and downs in running a small business. Successes, failures, good days, bad days. It's good to have one person to balance another out and keep motivated.

Share on facebook

Earl White, Real Estate Investor
    House Heroes LLC
    House Heroes Realty LLC

16850 Collins Ave #112560
    Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
    Earl@househeroes.com
    http://www.househeroes.com