Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Mobile-Only website
    We need to design a Mobile-Only version of a website (separate web). The reason for not going responsive is that that would mean to re-build the Desktop-based version of the website.

Is it possible to work with Foundation in a mobile-only logic? How would that affect the column layout? Would still be "responsive"?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Maybe you should create mobile app for your business? What is your website? Recently I made application for my restaurant, it is very good marketing tool. I worked with IDAP company, they have a big experience in native app and web development and can provide a big variety of design options. Try to contact this company for consultation https://idapgroup.com/

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    HTML5 or booststrpe website are auto mobile friendly

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Are you developing it yourself or with a team? If you are sure you want a mobile site, it would not be that difficult. It would however, take about the same amount of work to make your current website responsive. What technologies are you using on your site? eg Reactjs, php, etc.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    What is your website and you are developing your website with team or own yourself

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I think better will be create good website which will be correctly displayed on different devices and resolutions. Recently I created such website, it was bike shop. I used special pre-made theme from Templatemonster(link). It is simple and fast, I recommend to pay attention on this variant.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    now html5 or bootsrape its responsive outlook not need separate outlook

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    There are various ways to build mobile-only version. could you please tell me your website name?

Share on facebook

Designmonk - Flat-rate unlimited design service from $249/mo. 🙌

👉 Home | Our Work | Pricing

9. Collapse Details
    Hello Everyone,,,,,,,,,
    Both apps and mobile websites are accessed on a handheld devices such as smartphones (e.g. iPhone, Android and Blackberry) and tablets. ... Apps are actual applications that are downloaded and installed on your mobile device, rather than being rendered within a browser.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I think you should make an App instead of going for Mobile only website.

Share on facebook