1. Collapse Details
    Does family work for you
    I know a lot of business people hire family? This can have its ups and down. Do you have family work for you?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    For me, family is top priority. If engine has its oil, I have my family to drive me. - Doug Battista

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    The family is now divided because of the work relationship soured between you and your family. At the same time even through your family member works for the doesn't means that they are decision maker. However other on the outside may not be aware of that fact and associate your relative with your business. The working with members of your family has the potential to be a vary trying sticky and challenging situation.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes almost every family member have a one person who really care about the family and supporting them.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    When we include family members in the business. It will help to build the business strong.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    The problem is that you don't work for a "normal" company. You work for a family business, and Jack is your boss's son.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Yes family work for me

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Employing relatives isn't unlawful. Not in case you're in the private division. Presently, on the off chance that you work for government, each state has some law about irreconcilable circumstance or contracting relatives at certain level. ... So enlisting of relatives, while most likely lawful in any event, for freely held organizations, can't be avoided investors.

Share on facebook