Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Anyone else go $0
    I typically spend any money directly for advertising. So far I have not had problems finding clients. Anyone else not really spend money to promote.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I, also don't spend money ads. There was a time I got ads worth $100 on Bing but since it was free, I couldn't count that as money spent advertising and in any case I didn't see much difference. Since I didn't see how paid advertising could benefit me, I chose to stick to free methods such as using classified ads and relying on mouth-to-mouth advertising to spread the word out about what I'm selling.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I have a principle : if you do your job just fine, you won't need any investment in promotion. Usually, a simple FB, LinkedIn or Twitter page is enough to attract some customers and get what you want.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    If your product is good then you only need one customer, if that person is satisfied then your business will expand. It obviously is better to start with more but there's no need to spend on advertising.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Referrals can be a great way to get more business. You just tell every customer that you have that you'll a) give them a discount b) give them cash, etc,-for referrals.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I do spend money on advertising, but even if I stopped my business would still be doing well because of all the affiliates I have built up. I actually don't advertise directly to my product. I spend my money advertising to get affiliate to promote my product.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ElvisPresley View Post
    Referrals can be a great way to get more business. You just tell every customer that you have that you'll a) give them a discount b) give them cash, etc,-for referrals.
    That's an amazing idea! I will definitely implement it when I materialize my current projects.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    During the old times, where advertising can only be found on magazines, billboards, etc. companies allocate huge part of their budget in advertising. In this modern age, INTERNET is available and there are a thousand and one ways to do FREE ADVERTISING.. so why spend more than your internet subscription costs?

Share on facebook

----
    I just started my own website and you can find it on http://www.ofwtips.com

9. Collapse Details
    These days things are much easier. Now you can use social media sites for promotion and let the money meant for advertising be used in expanding the business. That is the way things are now.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I don't spend money for advertising, I think it's a waste, specially when you won't really get good results for those who are just new to advertising.

Share on facebook