Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Can I make money with an online magazine?
    You could say that the era of magazines is long gone but since some magazines deal with specific issues sometimes it's better to get your information from a magazine be it in print or online. Since advertising is the primary means of making money from a magazine, question is, considering the competition one has to face online from more established blogs/sites or e-magazines is it possible for one to earn some decent income from that?

If your answer is positive, do you go place traditional print-magazine ads on your site that is, let companies that target your audience contact you directly for ad placement or opt for ads from online ad networks?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yes, of cource! It is possible! But I can say that your store should be individual, not like everyone. There are a lot of online stores, so you have to be special. For example, you can sell things from abroad. In this case, such things will only be in your store. Moreover, now it is not so difficult to deliver goods from abroad. You can use the services of a customs broker. I've heard about such a broker as http://Clearitusa.com . My friend used the services of this broker, she said she was happy with the result.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Now there are many online magazines. I would say that the number of print magazines is decreasing. Subscription to quality magazines is paid for users. To calculate write a business plan and conduct cost calculations.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    how can we make money from online magzine?

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Try to sell people with some services. Like the resource 888 free slots which provides relaxing for people when they just make a little money. So if you are really tough in your idea of online magazine try something like this. I wish my words will help you out!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Of course you can when you start to write very high quality content - you will get traffic and later you can get offers to post ads on your online magazine. Also, don't forget your marketing and check how it looks in other countries, how it ranks in google pages and etc., you can change your location with VPN (I use NordVPN Teams). Also, you can see what’s trending in particular regions and access websites, social media, and other online content from different locations to compare different markets.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I want to create my online store and sell CBD. It is very popular nowadays and many people buy this product. As I read it is safe and provide a lot of benefits for health. I ordered several examples for tests from https://premiumjane.com/ and they are good! What do you think about my idea?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl burke View Post
    how can we make money from online magzine?
    how everyone earns. This is the placement of promotional materials and placement of articles.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    A colleague of mine and I have started an online business. It's a Social Media Platform for CITIES. We are not for profit, in fact we are mostly working after hours investing time and money we earn on our day jobs but the idea is so good that it's worth every minute right now .
    We have opened CityShop about 2 month ago and have already sold a reservation for 4 countries, 4 states/provinces and 58 cities. We will eventually be profitable but we want to bring the whole world with us. Well, not the whole world but at least one person from every city worldwide, basically an affiliate that will take care of his own city, local business advertisement and showing local business support is what each CityForum will be all about and this is just the beginning. We have plenty more ideas already but they are not even close to coming reality, we have some basics to fulfill before we go there. Fow now, main objective is to open the Social Media Platform that will be hosted on www.cityforum.com and sell over 100 cities before the end of 2019 ... we might be setting out bar pretty low as we have been advised but I think it's a pretty good number to start with since we are 2-3 people working on this project. We have purchased a very sweet domain name a while back and now it's time to use it

If anyone is interested in knowing more please don't hesitate, let us know.

www.cityforum.com
    www.cityforumglobal.com

Share on facebook

Oleksandr Yaruchyk
    CITYFORUM - VP Global Operations

10. Collapse Details
    There are social networks that cover most of the world's population. There are a lot of people in these networks and for free. I don't think you can make money on the social network project.

Share on facebook