Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Linkbaiting is the practice of crafting content that is designed to get other content producers to link to it. The purpose is increasing the number of inbound links to your content and thus improving its performance in search engine results.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    facebook is a great place to link bait on as links go viral so quickly. create something controversial on your site or a funny video, then simply post it on facebook and share it with your friends etc... One of the best link baits going is the you never guess what the camera caught and when you click on the link its a slideshow of different funny videos...

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes, I have a website that I try to use to piggy back the trending news stories around the web. It's a news-related website, so it fits in, but can be very powerful if there's a big news story hitting the world on a given day. You do an article that's relevant and unique, then use a really good post title, and spread it around the social networks.

I don't know what niche you're in, but jumping on a breaking news story can be a way to get free shares/likes on social media.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I have no idea about Link baiting. Is it still work in 2016? I have to learn about it. I heard it first time.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    For the result of the link bait, we have use the social share buttons on the website. People love items in list.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Linkbaiting is the practice of crafting content that is designed to get other content producers to link to it. The purpose is increasing the number of inbound links to your content and thus improving its performance in search engine results.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    The purpose is increasing the number of inbound links to your content and thus improving its performance in search engine results.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hey! Here are some best strategies on how to use link bait for a success.

15 Examples of Great Link Bait and How They Succeeded

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    As fishy as you will do it. or as ethical as you do it.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details

Share on facebook