Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Using link building as a marketing tool

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Using link building as a marketing tool
    I am wondering if anyone uses link building for marketing purposes. If so, do you think it is an effective way of promoting your business and does it require a lot of effort on your part? Does it work better for some types of business than others?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    If the topic is popular or unique link building can be a very effective marketing tool. I've used it for my blogs as well as private clients with positive results. When it comes to creating content, some people may find themselves stumped because they may not know when they are going overboard with links or where they should be placed.

Here is a great article about the types of backlink building and how this works in different formats of online content.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You don't need to put in a lot of effort when link building once you learn the basics but you do need consistency. New links pointing to your business should be created constantly since search engines love them. Having many links pointing to your website means that your site and business is relevant thus you rank higher and receive a lot of traffic from web searches. And to answer your question, yes, it's an effective way of promoting and all online businesses should be doing it.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Are you asking if we use link building to help us rank higher in the search engines? Or are you asking if we use link building to generate traffic to our websites? Either way my answer to both is yes! Link building will always play a huge roll in our search engine rankings, and if done properly, the links can actually help drive traffic to our websites. For example, if you create a Youtube video and leave your link in the description, that will count as a backlink, but people will also click on that link and you will generate traffic to your site.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    You don't need to put in a lot of effort when link building once you learn the basics but you do need consistency. New links pointing to your business should be created constantly since search engines love them. Having many links pointing to your website means that your site and business is relevant thus you rank higher and receive a lot of traffic from web searches. And to answer your question, yes, it's an effective way of promoting and all online businesses should be doing it.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    you will have to just focus on how to promote business in a good way.create quality links by submitting your content on high PR sites.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Actually, there are a number of ways to get quality backlinks. And searching for high PR is not one of them. PR is DEAD. Google hasn't updated the Page Rank in almost a year. It is actually more beneficial to get relevant sites to link to your site. Having a high PR site about hair washing linking to a site about internet marketing isn't as valuable as a lower PR site about mobile marketing or another internet marketing niche linking to that same site. It is all about relevance.

Also, the health of the site that is linking to you is important. You don't want someone that is doing all kind of blackhat SEO linking to your site because when they get slapped by Google, your site could suffer. You want sites from "good neighborhoods."

Finally, YouTube links really don't count because they are no-follow links, which don't pass link juice. They are still good links to have, and I have been successful with getting traffic from YouTube in the past by using links in my YouTube description.

Pat Flynn from Smart Passive Income recently published a guest post from Brain Dean about what kind of backlinking strategy that will work today and beyond. The broken backlinks strategy is something I have been concentrating one personally. You can check the blog post here: http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/ba...y-2014-beyond/.

Share on facebook

Your Local Listing Guide - Make sure your business is where your customers are looking.

8. Collapse Details
    Link building takes countless hours. It needs to be done manually with do follow sites. There are no short cuts. The other options are social media and Google ads

Share on facebook

Chris
    Please visit my website for all your Income Tax Santa Paula needs.

9. Collapse Details
    Link building has become a difficult now. You should care so many things in link building. You should choose websites, which are trustworthy and high quality. Link building works same for all the website.

Share on facebook

Infraville the best online shopping destination for men watches, women watches & more

10. Collapse Details
    Which marketing methods work best definitely varies from business-to-business. It's something you'll want to test and work out for your situation. Link-building is a part of an SEO campaign and SEO does work, but bear in mind that it tends to have a high cost compared to its level of output. If you have alternative options available to you, you may consider exploring those other avenues first.

Share on facebook

Work1099 Simplifies Self-Employment.

Get 600+ Proven Business Models and Money-Making Ideas at: http://work1099.com