Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Good Leadership Skills - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    First Dont be selfish, second your patience.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    for me being a good leader not always on your skills and knowledge, you should know how to understand the attitude of other people, you can make them see that you go first whatever what happen and many other things that leader should have

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Leadership is a rare skill, they make a decision for common vision not selfish.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details

I think it's important to be fair. As a team leader/employer you need to reward good work through appreciation words or certain rewards. If the employees perform well maybe you can let them go home earlier, maybe give them more money on pay day or maybe tell them how awesome they are. See them as human beings, don't threaten them and when overworked explain the situation and try to lighten the mood. The soul of any good business are they employees and they should be treated accordingly

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I would like to say some points that Iím considering in my business. Main thing is that you need to listen to your employees and implement better strategies to make them feel valued. Itís only then that youíll have a positive impact in your organization. Today people are looking for career package, company culture, career path and other such factors. Here are some methods that Iíve learnt recently that would help retain your employees for a longer time.
    Clear and transparent communication
    Track performance and provide rewards
    Foster the goal of employees.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I think there are a few essential skill of a team leader.

1) Consistency - Your team can trust you if one minute you say one thing and the next another.
    2) Delegation - A leaders knowledge of team member's strengths matched to the task of projects is an invaluable skill.
    3) Listening - As simple as this sounds, few leaders practice listening because they are too busy or in a hurry.
    4) Prioritizing - Knowing the KPI (Key Performance Indicator) of your project is huge. I'm shocked at how many leaders run their businesses reactively rather than proactively.

Those were some of my favorite points from this book I read by Steve Levinson. I'll link it down below if anyone is interested.

Management: Secrets from Leadership Experts

Anyway hope that helps.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I would like to recommend a book from a business coach. Laura Komocsin is the writer of 50 secret coaching stories from the top. This book is not only for coaches, it is an amazing book you can learn a lot about biggest leaders, and it can improve your leadership skills as well.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    A good leader should be someone who people admire and aspire to be like

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hi, The qualities of a good leader are to maintain good relationship and contact with your employees, you should reward them in the duration of the period to provide an atmosphere of competition. A leader should be a confident person, should have good communication skill. If there is communication gap between leader and employee then there occurs a distance between them.
    transport service in India

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    for a good leader a person should have the quality of a good leader.

Share on facebook