1. Collapse Details
    Credit Cart Processing for Rent Payments?
    Some of my tenants have been asking me if they can pay rent with a credit card. I thought this to be a ridiculous idea, but would love to take credit card payments if it were possible.

I don't want to have to pay money for a servers where people owed me money, though. Is there any way for me to accept these payments with some new technology I am unaware of? Someone said something about Paypal? So that is my question, how could I accept credit card payment for rent?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Not too sure how that would work with the whole PayPal account, however I think you may just have to bite the bullet and set up a merchant and gateway account for the convenience of your tenants. Depending on the size of the complex you own and the number of tenants you have it may be worth it in today's world. Everyone is looking for the convenience if swiping a card and unfortunately businesses that don't get on board stand to lose a lot more than a monthly transaction fee, in my opinion. However, I do represent a company that offers e-commerce and merchant account services. Cheapest on the market guaranteed! If you'd like to take a call and get a quote feel free to get in touch with me.
    My name is Patrick Davis and I can be reached through my email at pdavi1@brockport.edu as well as by phone at (585) 797-9460
    Thanks and best of luck!

Patrick Davis
    Internet franchise owner

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Advantages of paying rent online with a charge card. Pay lease on the web and on schedule; Online lease installment affirmation; Setup AutoPay (repeating installments)

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    In addition to cooperating with a bank (acquirer) to be able to charge consumer credit cards, you can also cooperate with third party companies that have services to charge credit cards. These services are often referred to as Payment Gateways.

Share on facebook