Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I think, the main reason for broken links are website reconstruction or restructure. Owing to some reason, if you reconstruct your website, then there will be a chance to face these kind of problems. Suppose I has made some website, but due to some reason I have reconstructed data, then all the URL across my website will change.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Delete your all broken links or redirect them to your home page.
    otherwise this will effect your site ranking.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Dont over do anything. That leads this type of problem. Google algorithms are getting changed. It start listed your site automatically. So do Proper optimization methods. Dont take risk and do more submissions that will considered as black hat SEO. That will create a problem.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    The broken link building strategy may be one of the most effective, white-hat link building strategies in years.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    broken links are those links that are present on other site and could not open your webpage due to change in url of the page. So it should be careful for webmasters not to delete a webpage whose links are made on some keywords to optimize a site. These links could not be removed however you can use disavow tool present in google webmaster tool.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Broken links are bad for a website and online search engines. They should be removed immediately

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I am trying to read a couple of reviews on broken links method but it seems like it will be flagged soon by search engines.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Its a blackhat method.. I never use this. anyway as many update comes its very complicated how seo do right now.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    After Google update this strategy does not help to get rank your website.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    More broken links will affect the website health.

Visual foxpro to .net | VB.Net Migration

Share on facebook