Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Broken Link Strategy - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Yea broken link method seems to fading away, but mind you, some people are still using this method and getting benefit.
    Anyways what do you people think about redirecting expired domains to your website? I think that sounds good, although it's a grey hat trick.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Limpie View Post
    Hello all the experts!

Among all the other off page SEO techniques, broken link seems a bit complicated to me, or maybe it didn't work for me that's why I think so.
    I wanna know if this method worked for anybody? How do you do it? Mind sharing with us, with newbie SEO's?

I will be really grateful to you all if you could teach me the whole procedure.
    Thank you!

I think there is no any magic to get rank the website on Google search. We can do this by using the Google guideline and by knowing how the Google provide rank to the website. If you are able to get the information How Google work then you can easily gain rank your website in Google search. i have also working with seo strategies which work well for me. some of best idea is below:
    1. Create quality content.
    2. Provide best attractive content for best user attention.
    3. DO-seo for user not for search engine.
    4. Use more social networking website to promote your website by the users.

Share on facebook

Our female delhi girls models are most smart. Call girl in Delhi are skilled in all types of catalogs from modeling to visual work. shop for sale in mohali

3. Collapse Details
    Broken Links
    Broken links is the links that are not exist on the source page but exist currently in the search engine cache. That kind of back links be the broken links or show the error of 404. This error show very big effect on the website ranking, load time and the quality in search engine. Google drop the ranking of these kind of website and take website in low quality row.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Broken link building will play a important part in most people's link building strategies. However it works best in markets wherever there is a tradition of good content, opinion and community

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Broken link strategy is the tactic of identifying and recommending the replacement of broken links from websites to your website. The marketer contacts a webmaster who is already experienced with this scenario.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Limpie View Post
    Hello all the experts!

Among all the other off page SEO techniques, broken link seems a bit complicated to me, or maybe it didn't work for me that's why I think so.
    I wanna know if this method worked for anybody? How do you do it? Mind sharing with us, with newbie SEO's?

I will be really grateful to you all if you could teach me the whole procedure.
    Thank you!
    I completely agree with you, it's very difficult to get backlink from the broken link technique. I came across two three broken links in particular website and mailed them to replace the broken link with my website, but still they didn't revert to my mail. So according to me this technique is not effective to rank in Google.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Broken links playing badly for the website if you have a broken links in to the website then your website could be spammy so don't try to get broken links, quickly remove it from the webpages.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    broken links are those links that are present on other site and could not open your webpage due to change in url of the page. So it should be careful for webmasters not to delete a webpage whose links are made on some keywords to optimize a site. These links could not be removed however you can use disavow tool present in google webmaster tool.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    So this is dead. No more links from broken link strategy.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    This is pretty much guaranteed to result in low percentages when someone goes knocking on doors with their hands out begging.

Who cares If you have a link, everyone & their brother has relevant links.

Forget the quest for percentages, be human, talk shop multiple times to the same webmasters that matter.

I've got multiple links from direct competition & asked them to create an affiliate network that I monetized with on my own traffic. Done deal after a few emails chatting about the niche.

Share on facebook

The Sports industry is a leading B2B portal is a highly respected B2B sporting updates for the finance, business, sponsorship news and organizations involved in producing, facilitating, promoting, or organizing any activity, experience, or business enterprise focused on sports for the world