Hello!

I know a skilled trade that is in demand in most cities. I have a marketing method that works for me well. I have been an entrepreneur of a small cleaning business (not the same as this business/trade) and I had minor success raising probably about fifteen thousand in about 5 months doing that by myself. I do not like the margin on that business, and I would not like to continue in that business. I have a new trade that is lucrative, relative to cleaning, and fairly in demand.

So with this in mind I would like to start another business. This time I would like to raise money from investors, but I really don't want to give away much equity in the company. Is there simple investment agreements that return interest over time as opposed to equity?

I also would like to operate within multiple states, this is a complication that I did not have to work with in my previous business. If anyone has even the simplest advice to begin my journey understanding the obstacles that may stand in my way when conducting interstate business, please do tell!

Thank you if you have read this. I will read your reply, and I do look forward to your advice. Please let me know where you're coming from so that I can put your words into perspective!

Have a great day!