Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    At first when I started out I thought that I could just work on whatever I wanted to work on whenever I felt like it. That worked for a little while until I began to not work on anything at all. It was only then that I realized that although I may be running my own business I still need the discipline to work everyday. The easiest habit to slip into when working for yourself is that you have time. The greatest trick that I have used to run my business effectively is having set hours that I work for each day. Not only do I have set hours but I have downloaded cool timer on my computer and use a list of small task to accomplish for the day. With cool timer I set the timer for the amount of time that I want to spend on a certain part of my business and when that timer reaches zero I have to stop and move on to the next task. This forces me to work more and think less about goofing off because I have to get the task done before the timer hits zero.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Of course you have to set the hours that you are supposed to work. It is all about getting the perfect time to work. You can decide to hire a room to act as your office that will be free from the distractions at home. That way no one will be disturbing you.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I don't have set hours. I am just focused on putting blog out there so i can get some traffic, i only like post couple times a month. sometimes I work all night doing little things online for me earn money, but hopefully soon i will set my own office hours.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I set my own schedule, some days I don't need to go out to drop orders in the post, and other times I need to go out several times a day to send orders or purchase stock, so I always try to plan for the day ahead in order to try and maximize my time.

My wife helps me manage the business, so yeah, she is fully supportive of it. Sometimes I spend long nights taking care of bureaucratic work when I know I won't need to go out of the house the following day and other times I go to bed early so I can go out in the morning to sort out as much as possible and come back before lunch.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I work in an office and think this is better than work at home

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hi! I have been working at home for a year now. And to control my working time I use the online stopwatch, it is very simple and convenient to use. When I start working, I turn it on when the bell rings, the working time is over.

Share on facebook

Last edited by kirill.forbs; 12-17-2019 at 07:28 AM.

7. Collapse Details
    Yes I do. 9am to 6opm

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Chennai Architects | Best Architects in Chennai

Studio7india is revolving as a trustworthy chennai architects firm construct the newest model of buildings using well-known experienced group.

CONTACT INFO
    STUDIO7 India 334, Futura Tech Park, Behind Paypal Building, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Shollinganallur,

044-65151580

prasana.studio7@gmail.com

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    best nebosh igc training institute in trichy

M2Y Global Academy is a leading global institute in India and (M2Y) MYY Safety consultancy is registered trade name in Dubai and established International training provider and Consultancy for Quality, Health, Safety and Environment in INDIA. We have strongly committed and diplomatic team of professional who are here to provide customise ISO, QHSE Training services and develop strong work relationship with their safety professional. Our Objective is Less Document More Performance and always we need customer satisfaction and Quality of services. We will always support to achieve requirements of Clients/Customer.

Admin Location
    N0 2 Thendral Street, Thirumurugan Nagar, Srinivasapuram,
    Mayiladuthurai 609001
    Tamil Nadu.

Branch Office
    Trichy.
    Chennai.
    Vellore
    Contact
    INDIA:

+91 96775 65114

04364-246114

DUBAI:

+971-586810056

Email
    info@m2yacademy.com

Office Time
    9.00AM 6.00PM

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I would need to go round my workplace and guarantee everybody settles in and things are fit as a fiddle before going into my office to initiate my office schedule.

Share on facebook