Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Do reinvestment in equipment count as an expense away from profits?
    Let's say my business is growing, and each month, after bills are paid, I have leftover positive money (profit), if I buy more equipment in the following month, those are expenses and the profit is now used up for the business, and lets say I do this throughout the whole year (and I don't take any of the profits for myself, for example if I can pay my living expenses through other means), then I won't have much net profit by the end of the year, only more equipment, would I not even owe any taxes (because there is no net profit to show for in the year other than new equipment) ?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Working in a workshop is essential nowadays. We often need to make something and also fix it. That is why the work of a master is in great demand. However, what tools are a craftsman better to use? There are many useful blogs on the Internet for this purpose. I would recommend this one, and there are many articles about the various frequently used tools in the workshop. There are also links to buy them at low prices https://best-workshop.com/the-4-best-pex-crimp-tools/.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Did you try to figure out with checking and saving accounts? I recommend you figure out with this article about Checking vs Saving Account - Difference Between Checking and Saving Account | Difference and Definition

Share on facebook

Last edited by Tirion; 05-22-2020 at 02:09 PM.

4. Collapse Details
    thanks for sharing with us

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    If you want your business to keep purring down the freeway, you've got to put more money into it. I personally say 50%. There's no hard and fast rule but reinvesting half of the business income back into the business is a good rule of thumb. It's an easy figure to remember.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Reinvest money in equipment before the end of your corporate fiscal year, or you will have to retain profits on which you will owe corporate taxes. ... If you purchase property and dispose of it in the same year, count the equipment costs as an expense that is fully deductible in a single tax year.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Reinvest cash in gear before the finish of your corporate financial year, or you should hold benefits on which you will owe corporate expenses. On the off chance that you buy property and discard it in the very year, consider the consequences as a cost that is completely deductible in a solitary assessment year.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Reinvest money in equipment before the end of your corporate fiscal year, or you will have to retain profits on which you will owe corporate taxes. If you purchase property and dispose of it in the same year, count the equipment costs as an expense that is fully deductible in a single tax year.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    thanks for sharing with us

Share on facebook