Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    I started using text message marketing. While I am out and about I can use my virtual business card and take their number instead of giving them a traditional biz card. Then they are on my text message marketing list. Of course, I tell them that I send out up to 4 message a month to keep everyone updated. I able to attach a link to the first text that they receive to my web page. Seems to work pretty well.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Make Your Packaging Stand Out. ...
    Engage Local Media. ...
    Rent Billboard Space. ...
    Talk to the Press. ...
    Create Branded Merchandise. ...
    Network All the Time. ...
    Run Cross-Promotions. ...
    Revamp Your Storefront.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    What are the offline mearketing channels for B2B SaaS companies in India

QDC Software
    Quick Dry Cleaning(QDC) Software offers tools to grow your Dry-cleaning; laundry business revenue with complete employee, customer; business management. Best suited for Single store; Multi stores, Factory management & Home pickup & delivery management.
    Service more customers, automate your billing & garment tagging and stay ahead of the competition with our complete business management solution.
    QDC is a one-stop solution for managing your multi-store laundry & dry cleaning business. Control and monitor all your stores and plants from a single location with ease.
    Give your targets a reason to switch from their existing laundry provider and gain an edge over your competition.
    Quick Dry Cleaning Software, a product of DC Web Services Pvt Ltd, is a complete business management solution for Dry Cleaning and Laundry businesses.

Share on facebook