Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I honestly dislike PayPal and think their service is pretty bad, especially on eBay. The system is rigged against sellers and there is little they can do.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I have found that just transferring the money from my PayPal account to my bank account is much easier. This is a personal decision for me, so it should be taken with a grain of salt I find that I can better track my expenses and purchases using my own bank account and it is much easier to get ahold of someone at the bank should I have questions. I have a bank that is fairly small and their customer service is great...not so great when dealing with the fine folks at PayPal.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I did a little research on it turned out to be applicable only for US residents. It was quite disappointing but it still seems like a great service for those of you who can apply for it!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    No I don't use paypal debit card because of the fees you have to pay a month and I just use paypal just to get paid.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I also use PayPal to get paid mostly. They are the only universal service giver in that regard unfortunately.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    That sounds great but the only problem is that it applies to people in the US alone. People in other countries always have a problem withdrawing money from PayPal they have to use other methods.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Agreed. I've had a PP Business Debit card for over 5 years and never paid a monthly fee. In fact, long-time users are offered incentives.

The only issue I've had is that the card is offered through Chase Bank BUT because I'm not a regular account holder, I get charged $3 per withdrawal at Chase ATMs. This wasn't always the case. However, Chase claimed to have a savings account for people who were restructuring their personal finances but they're picky about that.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    The biggest concern with getting one of these cards is that Paypal can limit the use of the card and your Paypal account. The 4.95 might sound like a good thing but you may save more in the long run with a card through a bank as there are more rules that the bank must comply with before altering your agreement. It is the price of convenience on this card that worries me. Just make sure you read all the fine print with Paypal so you don't end up locking yourself out of your own money and paying bank fees because Paypal hasn't put the cash where you need it to be.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I have never used it. I did not realize that they would charge you for this service. AB9100 makes a good analysis in price however. I would say go for it if it is the cheapest and most reliable product within its niche.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I find it interesting that you say it costs only $4.95 per month. For any other debit card, that would be a ridiculous amount. Obviously, a paypal debit may have certain advantages over bank debit if, say, the majority of your business's revenue is paid through paypal. In such a case, saving a few business days for bank transfers could certainly be worth the monthly fee but I say for most everyday users, it's a waste of time.

Share on facebook