Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Classified ads are still a great way to advertise, specially to a particular group of people that still read magazines and newspapers and the like, usually the older people respond to such ads and some younger kids.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I would say that they are not as effective as they once were, but then again it would depend on what you are advertising. Craigslist for example, gets a ton of hits each and everyday.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I found good deals via newspapers so I wouldn't scratch classified ads off my list of advertising techniques, however, to echo yossup, it all depends on the niche and the products you are selling. I refer to my local newspaper's classified ads if I'm looking for second-hand heavy machinery that have little chances of being sold over the internet or in other towns because they're simply too expensive to transport. My last purchase was a little over 5 years ago so I guess classified ads are still effective, but definitely not as effective as before.

I guess you can still utilize classified ads for localized business or if your market is within your immediate community. Responses pool in faster that way. Or you could do what most marketers do and utilize print media and the web for localized marketing.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Thank you guys for all of your input. I can see now that classifieds ads have the potential to reach prospective clients/visitors/fans/etc but yes, it might not be the same of the early days.

After all, the web is continuously evolving as it is marketing, hence advertising strategies may change but today's and yesterday's promotional tools are there to explore such a potential.

Agree, newspapers, localized marketing and online services such as Craigslist are a good example of all this.

Share on facebook

​__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__

5. Collapse Details
    Yes classified ad is a good advertising technique.Classified ad is helpful in targeting you particular market you wish to reach, where and budget. Myadvtcorner is popular I.N.S. accredited Advertising Agency specializing in classified Ad bookings online.
    contact.jpg

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    yes, Online Classifieds Advertisement is good technique to advertise your product .Some sites r very good where you get ample of buyers to buy your product like 4yourprice.com . where you get good buyers and products .

Share on facebook

Last edited by peter90; 04-03-2014 at 02:43 AM.

7. Collapse Details
    Local classified ads works best because you get to have specific target audience unlike selling things worldwide. Its still a good advertising technique.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I think general classifieds for the most part are dead. niche classifieds still work well for targeting specific set of demographics.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Well classified ads can be considered as a great tool for promoting the website and other services......

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Classified techniques were mostly used before 2 or 3 years.They are still used and are effective for the promotion of your business but Its all depends upon your type of business.

Share on facebook