1. Collapse Details
    Start ups that you've tried and failed
    Almost everyone I've met has dreamed about starting up their own business and many already has. Unfortunately, in today's saturated markets, it can be tough to bring in customers, build up your reputation and eventually, get the ball rolling and start mitigating your initial expenses plus your reoccurring expenses. I've been down that route and I am still going through that route.

For you all, how many times have you tried starting up a business but failed? What were some of your start ups? What did you think happened? Is there anything you learned you can share with others?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I never failed because I haven't tried, I guess that makes me learn that you just simply need to start

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I am about to start building an asset column of rental properties. I will start with mobile homes because that's what I can afford right now. Eventually, I should have single-family houses and even apartment complexes or condominiums. I have contemplated every single type of business, but this is the one that makes the most sense to me. People always need a place to live even in the midst of a global recession. Also, there is always competition with everything you do. You cannot realistically start up your own oil company to rival Exxon-Mobil, can you? So you are limited in what is actually realistic.

I also considered starting a non-profit, and actually have it registered with the state, but something seems morally wrong about making my living leaching off of charity money. I still might, though. Even the executives at the Salvation Army pay themselves, right?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by tinyfang View Post
    Almost everyone I've met has dreamed about starting up their own business and many already has. Unfortunately, in today's saturated markets, it can be tough to bring in customers, build up your reputation and eventually, get the ball rolling and start mitigating your initial expenses plus your reoccurring expenses. I've been down that route and I am still going through that route.

For you all, how many times have you tried starting up a business but failed? What were some of your start ups? What did you think happened? Is there anything you learned you can share with others?

Hello Tinyfang,

I remember starting my first business when i was actually in school as a hobby. It was only when i graduated I took it serious out of necessity.
    What i learnt was:
    1. Know your market before you enter it
    2. Know what & how you can contribute in a unique way
    3. Where will your primary start-up finance come from?
    Plus alot more. Fortunately i've completed a 15 step guide which interested person can get for FREE.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Need a NEW Website for your Business?
    Create Your Website in Minutes with the Easiest Website Builder online! Start now, Free Trial at: https://www.webbiy.com/

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    26000 Springbrook Ave. #201 Santa Clarita, Ca 91380
    People always need a place to live even in the midst of a global recession. Also, there is always competition with everything you do.

Share on facebook