1. Collapse Details
    Two man team, how to optimize profits. What would be the smartest move here?
    Ok guys so the rundown: My father and I just got contracted to edit and produce two seasons worth of TV shows at 25 episodes each. We are looking at making about $200k in profit to start between the two. As of right now we are just freelancers, but we are looking at ideas as how to optimize profits and be as smart as possible. My father is wanting to put me on salary and do it as an official business and give me benefits and the whole deal. However, is there a better way to go about this, being as we are only a two man team and maybe do not need to go overkill here. In terms of taxes and all that we want to just maximize profits as much as possible and not have to pay more than we need to.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    I guess freelancing cost you less if you are looking to optimize profits. dealing with business can be challenging.

jiofi.local.htmltplinkloginis it down

Share on facebook

Last edited by AmeliaR; 12-07-2019 at 02:31 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    Here are some of the excellent approaches to make investments and reinvest your employer's 2. Marketing. Digital advertising is continually a clever investment of profit, while it's executed nicely. Invest for your crew. Building a better group of workers will streamline your enterprise, enhance ... Reinvestment will always be a clever commercial enterprise pass.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Are we to assume you are in the USA? It is worth getting advice from a local accountant. Any other income you both have could well be a factor. National and local tax rates vary so we can't really give you any advice without knowing more. Salary and benefits reduce the profits of the company so there will be fewer dividends for your Dad presumably. Maybe he is OK with that and sees this as a way of giving you some of his cash without paying inheritance or gift tax.

Share on facebook