Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Professional staff or freelancers?
    Hi, I would like to ask your opinion about hiring staff. Do you practice to work with freelancers? How it goes usually? I'm concerned about the guarantees and the work quality. I have a small project which has to help me to advertise my company, therefore, it is very important for me. Thank you in advance for your opinions!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi, I will propose you to use the freelancers because they will do best to win your trust in order to get your next projects or recommendation, your employee maybe not.
    Wish you get success.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    freelancers
    Hi, I will propose you to use the freelancers because they will do best to win your trust in order to get your next projects or recommendation, your employee maybe not.
    Wish you get success.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi, I am a freelancer and I advise you to choose freelancers. because there's always a competition between them, and everyone will try to do his best to get your trust and good review. The review is very important to us, and also you will find freelancers with good reputation and reviews. you can choose them

also, if you signup through my link here you will get $20 to use in your first project

https://www.freelancer.com/get/mohanedmagdii

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi, I am a freelancer and I advise you to choose freelancers. because there's always a competition between them, and everyone will try to do his best to get your trust and good review. The review is very important to us, and also you will find freelancers with good reputation and reviews. you can choose them

also, if you signup through my link here you will get $20 to use in your first project

https://www.freelancer.com/get/mohanedmagdii

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Diabetes type 2 is a metabolic disorder that is characterized by high blood sugar and lack of insulin, a hormone produced in the pancreas that regulates the metabolism of carbohydrates. It is typically a chronic disease with a ten-year shortened life expectancy and symptoms such as: increased thirst, frequent urination, and constant hunger.There are a number of associated complications including: two to four times the risk of a cardiovascular disease and stroke, a 20-fold increase in lower limb amputations, and increased hospitalizations.
    For More Visit…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
    https://youtu.be/xHJsV--sFMo] Diabetes Treatment [/url]

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I will propose you to utilize the consultants since they will do best to win your trust to get your next ventures or suggestion, your representative perhaps not

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    you should hire freelancers and after your experience you can hire employees, if you like.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    To piggy-back on basically the entire thread, freelance is the way to go.

I believe what's missing in the workforce is accountability, employees are more or less enabled to do a substandard job nowadays. Freelancers however, dealwith direct competition, as well as a personal title latched on to the work, there's a much better chance you're getting the best possible outcome. With those things in mind, if someone carries a decent amount of clout you can assume it's been earned, where as an employee is represented my much more vague qualities.

Share on facebook

Lowkey tho, keep up with me at:

NameWasUsed: Instagram/ Skype/ SmugMug/ Indorse/ ong/ Discogs/ Last.FM

TwerkToSpec: Youtube/ Facebook/ LinkedIn/ DTube/ SteemIT/ Sapien/ DailyMotion/ Vimeo/ Twitch

Email: NameWasUsed@protonmail.com

10. Collapse Details
    26000 Springbrook Ave. #201 Santa Clarita, Ca 91380
    You should hire freelancers and after your experience you can hire employees, if you like.

Share on facebook