Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Writing a Business PLan
    Business Plan Outline (Contact www.MotivatedEntrepreneur.com for all your needs)

The following outline of a typical business plan can serve as a guide. You can adapt it to your specific business. Breaking down the plan into several components helps make drafting it a more manageable task.

Introduction
    Give a detailed description of the business and its goals.

Discuss the ownership of the business and the legal structure.

List the skills and experience you bring to the business.

Discuss the advantages you and your business have over your competitors.

Marketing
    Discuss the products/services offered.

Identify the customer demand for your product/service.

Identify your market, its size and locations.

Explain how your product/service will be advertised and marketed.

Explain the pricing strategy.

Financial Management
    Explain your source and the amount of initial equity capital.

Develop a monthly operating budget for the first year.

Develop an expected return on investment and monthly cash flow for the first year.

Provide projected income statements and balance sheets for a two*year period.

Discuss your break*even point.

Explain your personal balance sheet and method of compensation.

Discuss who will maintain your accounting records and how they will be kept.

Provide "what if" statements that address alternative approaches to any problem that may develop.

Operations

Explain how the business will be managed on a day*to*day basis.

Discuss hiring and personnel procedures.

Discuss insurance, lease or rent agreements, and issues pertinent to your business.

Account for the equipment necessary to produce your products or services.

Account for production and delivery of products and services.

Concluding Statement
    Summarize your business goals and objectives and express your commitment to the success of your business.

Motivated Entrepreneur Consulting can help you develop all the tools necessary in order to prepare for successful operation of your business. Visit us today at www.MotivatedEntrepreneur.com

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I Wrote Two Business Plans
    I wrote a couple of business plans and learned early on that this was not as easy as I thought it would be. I did a lot of research in my area of expertise and found out that this was much harder than putting together a school report. In writing a plan I learned the importance of even having a plan. Because I have something on paper, I can sort of look back at that plan to see if I am working on my goals. It also made me see all that is required to make my vision happen. In terms of how much money will it take. Also what type of supplies and services would I need to help me with this business. All of the questions are answered in a business plan. If I could have hired someone to do it I would have but I learned that there are templates available online to help people that wish to write their own.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Nice leads and headings no doubt. But unfortunately as #SmartMom has mentioned above, writing a great business plan (that is foolproof) is not as simple as you have made it look like. I had tried writing out a business plan in 2000 for a Computer Training Institute and this was when I realized that putting the things in words is difficult and more difficult is to get those words turn to reality. Anyways, the lesson I learned was - You should be 100% unbiased and realistic when tying to finding out the answers and should always have contingency or backup plans so that if the main plan fails you should have something to hang on to.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Business plans can be quite daunting, but a good business plan can get much-needed funding for a business. Anyone who fears not having enough writing skill to complete a well-written business plan may want to visit a local (or near-by) university for help with writing. A person can often secure such help at a university for either no fee or a small fee.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I have written several plans and chances are, after reading the comprehensive work by Guest, that I will actually do another one. hopefully this time I will be more satisfied with my latest plan. Guest did a wonderful job, hope that they come back again soon.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    The business plan samples can be easily got through online. The only difference is that you have to take only the appropriate steps that will suit your line of business because every business has a thin line of difference with respect to the strategy and implementation.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by MahaKarthi View Post
    The business plan samples can be easily got through online. The only difference is that you have to take only the appropriate steps that will suit your line of business because every business has a thin line of difference with respect to the strategy and implementation.
    I totally agree with this. There are so many templates available online, however the most important and difficult thing is how are you going to implement all theoretical parameters and build the appropriate strategy that fits in your business. Of course, this also depends on your marketing position.

Share on facebook

- Regina Rosas Amat
    Passionate Marketer, Marketing Analyst at SuperTasker. The place where you can get digital tasks super fast.

8. Collapse Details
    This Thread helpful for new business man, i also learn more form this discussion.

Thanks

Share on facebook

After Hours Creative Studio Best Colorplan Business Cards.

9. Collapse Details
    Great you have made it really good, but sometimes even after planning you can face some issues. You have given the right idea but sometimes its better to consult with a professional. As they can help on the size of team and cash flow for the business.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by rvitsentzatou View Post
    I totally agree with this. There are so many templates available online, however the most important and difficult thing is how are you going to implement all theoretical parameters and build the appropriate strategy that fits in your business. Of course, this also depends on your marketing position.
    I also agree with this

Share on facebook