Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Such an interesting information, I will use your advices.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Make a project plan. Do it on a big piece of paper or a white board - just make a time line and put in the pieces of the puzzle, and draw lines to show what has to be done first (""predecessors""). Think of all the things you need to do - start with product development because that's probably what you're thinking about most at a tactical level. Then change colors and do the same exercise with actually making the product and getting it into the hands of customers. Then change colors and do getting the message out (marketing, sales, PR). Add distribution here if that's part of the issue. If you don't know, then you need help - a partner, or read some books. Then change colors again and do the money. When do you need money (if not for you, then for costs like server hosting). And people, when do you need more hands because you can't do it all fast enough... and then where do those people go? How do you figure out facilities logistics (if any).

That's your first draft. You will probably need to go back and forth at LEAST two times as things you think of impact each other. Need to find a mentor and investor!My was was - Timur Artemev (you should know him from medicine investment early)

Share on facebook

Last edited by olivershap18; 12-25-2018 at 03:38 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    Business plan is important for business

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Business plan is really important if you want to have your own successful business. I wanted my own business before, but then I realized that it was too complicated. There are other, easier ways to make money. You have to wait a long time until your business starts to make a profit. I can say that my earnings is my hobby. I earn money at sports betting. It is really interesting. I analyze different matches in order to make successful bets. It helps to make me good money. There are various sites where you can bet. However, I use https://1xbit.com/en/ . It is the best site for this, and I really like those, what helps me to make money.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Thanks for your writing.

I want to start a business where I would have a website.

Should I make a page on my website about business plans? Should I announce my business plans to my upcoming clients?

Share on facebook

Jannatin

6. Collapse Details
    A business Plan which one of my friends is having and she shared with me, honestly speaking, He is making an awesome amount of money.

He has a company named Beyond Enough.

Beyond Enough is the official ticketing partner of Imagica, Essel World, Water Kingdom, and Wet N Joy. The reason for making huge profits is because the tickets are sold at discounts and at reasonable rates. Apart from that Beyond Enough also have a doorstep salon service named as Beyond Salon.

Source: https://www.beyondenough.in/entertainment

This business plan has been going extremely well.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I can suggest you check in oxagile website.You can decide what software that can help you.Especially in the direction of ruby on rails development.

Share on facebook

Last edited by TreverPill; 01-14-2019 at 07:51 AM.

8. Collapse Details
    Nice leads, will continue this step by step or need help for that?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I want to start online pharmacy, is it good idea nowadays?

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Writing a business plan helps you to think more clearly about what you are doing and where you are doing.

It also help you stay organized and remain on track.

Business plan make sure that everyone in your team is aligned with the current and future plans for the business.

It is a valuable tool and serve as a successful bench marking tool.

Share on facebook