Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Huzaifa View Post
    Here is an article about business casual, Business Casual For Menís and womenís a very helpful and informative article on business casual. If anyone wants any ideas about business casual then you should visit
    Business casual for men! Business casual for women! A great guide on what to wear and what not to for all those who are looking forward to a perfect business casual d (http://businesstiptop.com/business-c...omplete-guide/)
    I'll take note of this. Thank you!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Marketing strategies are depends on business idea to start a Business. According to selected business idea marketing strategy will be made. For that, your brother must need to understand present market.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I agree, social media can go a long way in promoting your business. You can also take out time and explore SEO (search engine optimization) It is a good way to advertize your business.

Share on facebook

Grow your small business with Greater Killeen Chamber of Commerce

4. Collapse Details
    What you are looking for is to tailor something specific to the needs of the business you started, it is quite simple to understand that a female 37 years old looking for car insurance will buy differently than a 21-year-old male looking for car sound. The market is different and so is the approach. What you are asking for is a one size fits all solution and they do not exist.

There are obvious must have's like website, social media, email capture, review sites, listings, and then of course SEO, but that is a whole lot of conversation. Best would be to hire a pro!!!

LIKE ME!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hey the best thing to do is get your business noticed on Google Maps, so people can find his business locally. That will really drive business to him. And also get him noticed by people in his area. It's easy to set up hisself as well.
    I have a more detailed run down of what he could do as well for some free marketing things online. You can download the PDF here: http://www.puremarketingandmanagemen...checklist.html

Cheers

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    If you want to grow your business then you have to understand the importance of business strategies. if you started a busines then you should have the business plan because without business plan everything will be a hurdle for you. Try to make business plan first before you hit the ground. IN YOUR CASE, YOU ALREADY STARTED YOUR BUSINES, TRY TO UNDERSTAND HOW TO START A STARTUP WITH RIGHT STRATEGIES.

Share on facebook