Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    For New Business - what are the strategies used in marketing?
    Hello guys,

Today, My brother start new business so can you please suggest him for how is marketing department works?
    and what are the strategies used in marketing field?

Share on facebook

Agro Gums
    Address : 636, G.I.D.C. Estate, Phase - IV, Vatva, Ahmedabad - 382445. Gujarat - INDIA.
    Phone : +91-79-25830659
    Email : info@agrogums.com

2. Collapse Details
    Its best to advertise locally so start from your area with just advertising stickers. When my brother started his scrap/recycling business he just started wwith a banner infront of his house and gradually people started to ask about it and inquire to him. Few years later he move to a bigger yard for his grinding machines.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think it's best to make marketing strategies specifically tailored to your type of business and its specific audience. Just in general, however, online sites and tools are the best to utilize nowadays as you'd get far more reach with it using the least amount of effort and expenses. The only problem is that all other businesses have the same advantage so you'd be facing a lot of competition for attention, but as long as you are creative enough with your approach then you have a good chance of standing out from the rest.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Join business associations and find out how others are marketing in your field. In this way you can meet people from other areas who may be able to help you promote your business by word of mouth. I like the idea of local advertising as suggested above. Start small and as the business grows increase your marketing methods.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    You can also try x-deal (exchange) agreements. You can offer your services/products in exchange of other services, i.e. Advertising.

Share on facebook

----
    I just started my own website and you can find it on http://www.ofwtips.com

6. Collapse Details
    There is so much you can do. You need to hire a good marketing team that will be my advice. They are the ones that will decide which method to use on the marketing front to get your business to a lot of clients.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    For a locally based business try using local media to get the message out there about the products that you are selling. Get some ads in a local paper, a commercial on TV, if you have the money to spend or get an ad on radio to reach more people.

Another way to get free advertising from local media would be to get your product into the news. This could work if the product is unique, environment friendly in a way . . . anything that could make the news. If you know a journalist that would be an added advantage. You could have him/her interview your brother.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I would agree and vouch for what has been said by Rainman above.

I would also suggest that you can try out the SMS marketing for a few days only to create awareness. And if you want to take things to a higher level, maybe you should think of setting up a website and get it optimized for the local search engines. That way, you would have an additional source which can act as a shop or even create awareness of what you are into.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Marketing is a good tool to advertise and promote products depending on the customer niches, you may employ several methods to achieve your goal of convincing people to buy your product.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You cannot go wrong with social media marketing. You can start small by, for example, posting on Facebook about your business. Furthermore, when you get enough budget, you can hire social media experts (like us, Your Social Village), to increase the people who view your page, for example. Cheers!

Share on facebook

Your Social Village - Social Marketing Experts