Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    What's your favorite way to get traffic?
    Hey guys, just wondering what your favorite way to get traffic is!

My favorite way to get traffic to my online business is by using YouTube.

Reply below and let me know guys

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Social networks such as Youtube and Facebook. They deliver actual people who want to see what you have to offer, otherwise they just wouldn't have visited your website/business.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I'd say SEO. It can take some time for it to pay off, but I love the feeling of breaking into the top 10 for my keywords.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Top 5 methods to boost traffic are as follows-
    Meta tags
    Rss feed
    Directory submission.
    Url structure.
    Title content.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Facebook fan pages are one of the easiest and most effective ways to generate traffic depending on the niche you're trying to promote. The thing about facebook is that the 'share' and 'like' functions are effective in helping it spread automatically to many different users at an exponential rate. If you have the right tools, you can easily multiply your site's exposure by ten-fold on facebook. Facebook ads are a different story which I won't go into right now.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    In general, Twitter and Facebook are still my favorite promotion method. It is also the easiest way to get instant traffic. When we're talking about aiming for long-term traffic, I'd still choose other social media sharing sites like Pinterest and Stumbleupon. It greatly depends on the type of content you share. Pinterest is good for food, crafts, and fashion topics because of its great dependence of nice photos. To answer your question, choosing a favorite source of traffic greatly depends on your goal and content.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hi Adam. I think youtube is a great way to get traffic. It helps the people that may be too lazy to read your info get a better chance to learn more about your product. Word of mouth has always been the most cost-effective tool for me.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    These days social media seems to be they way to go. Currently I am using Twitter to promote my blog and so far it is doing well. I think it is much better as it makes my blog get a lot of traffic.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I usually get traffic from interested people, but sometimes, I prefer to pay for it through hitleap.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I like to submit my posts to blog directories and bookmarking sites. It's extra work but everything is tagged accordingly. Also, when I published a quarterly ezine, I would send out a free sample issue to those on my mailing list. Finally, I became a member of a couple of Ning groups where I could provide a link to my blog.

Share on facebook