Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    My favorite way to get traffic is by posting on relevant forums. It works great for me for two reasons. First, it allows me to interact with my audience, learn more about their needs and what they want to see happen in their interested industry. Also, by interacting with my audience, I am constantly learning new things for them which I incorporate. Secondly, when you post your website as your signature only interested people will click through and these people generally click through because something about your post interested them, so if you post about information related to your website these are generally highly targeted visitors very interested in what you have to offer. The only downside is that it requires a lot of manual work.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I would go with SEO - on-page - this has helped me on many counts. I have gained quality traffic and many of the incoming ones have at least initiated contacts. The next is youTube as this is one great medium to connect with people who do need to find information but are too lazy or occupied to read.

Apart from these, FB and Twitter too have been considered to be good Social media sites to gain traffic.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    one of my favorites are youtube as well I feel that it is one of the most effective ways to generate traffic and sales. I believe that it is because of the fact that people feel more of a connection to you. I say this because the person can hear and/or see you and it feels more personal and they know that you are a real person. And this is really important when you are working on building an audience and trying to build your team and/or downline.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplySidy View Post
    I would go with SEO - on-page - this has helped me on many counts. I have gained quality traffic and many of the incoming ones have at least initiated contacts. The next is youTube as this is one great medium to connect with people who do need to find information but are too lazy or occupied to read.

Apart from these, FB and Twitter too have been considered to be good Social media sites to gain traffic.
    YouTube is also great for long-tail keywords, because the competition is so much weaker than in the search engines.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Need traffic? Make a FB page. Need customers? Make a LinkedIn page. It's as simple as that.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Not the most efficient way in terms of generating traffic, but I enjoy forum posting in the niche I am trying to promote. For instance if I have a site set up around the horror gaming niche, I'll join forums directly related to horror gaming. Most forums allow you to put your site in the signature, which provides a nice little backlink for people to click on. Don't just post to get your name out there though. You have to provide value to the forum. I find this my favourite way as it is the most fun, talking about what you love!

Share on facebook

@Skroozey

7. Collapse Details
    I like to get traffic the old, fancy way : by actually providing good content .

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    One of my favorite ways to get traffic is the use of social media websites especially websites like youtube. Youtube is such a huge hot bed of traffic and a lot of people still haven't tapped into it as yet. I also like to use facebook. Honestly to me facebook is becoming as big as google when it comes to traffic. If you can tap into facebook effectively you can get a lot of traffic very quickly for very cheap. I like buying traffic more because I come from a CPA marketing background and I simply can't wait for traffic to come rolling in and the quickest way for me to get traffic is to purchase it. So I prefer facebook because it is quick easy and targeted traffic and if you can do it right you can manage to get it for very very cheap.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Yes, you want to stick to inbound marketing methods only! I often hang out at LinkedIn and participate in various group discussion.

Here are some more ways to get traffic to your sites (mostly through content marketing) (copy/pasting it from here http://www.inboundio.com/blog/25-way...ographic-list/)

Blogging
    Case Studies
    Howto Guides
    Press Releases
    Infographics
    Reports & Trends
    Articles
    PDF and eBooks
    Web Forums
    Reviews
    Guest Blogging
    Videos
    PPTs
    Images/Photos
    Interviews
    Lists
    Q/A websites
    Competitions and Freebies
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Linkedin
    Google+
    Local Business Listings
    Podcasts
    Create Modules, Plugins and Extensions

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I'm going to go with Facebook, it can generate a lot of clicks specially since most people are already a Facebook member.

Share on facebook