Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Unlimited Hosting for Only $1! (Free Domain + Advertising Credits)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Unlimited Hosting for Only $1! (Free Domain + Advertising Credits)
    Hi, everyone.

So in case you haven't heard about it yet, apparently Fatcow is offering yet another super saver deal with their $1 per month promo. For only $1 a month or $12 per year, you get unlimited webhosting + $$$ worth of advertising credits + free domain.

Promo code: Ladybug

If I'm not mistaken, this promo is valid only until March 31 2014.

If that doesn't work, go ahead and try their Holy Sheep! promo instead. Similar mechanics, although instead of unlimited hosting, you get: 2 GB Storage & 200 GB Bandwidth + 6-Page Site Builder with 100s of Eye-Catching Templates + $100 Google AdWords Bonus, WordPress Blogging Tools and More. Comes with free domain, too + 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

www.fatcow.com/fatcow/lp/75cent.bml‎

Share on facebook
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Collapse Details
    Your post made me go right over to get my $12 a year hosting + freed domain name from fat cow and guess what I found out? Their prices apparently have jumped from $1 per month to $3.15 per month and they say the deal will end soon. Maybe by the end of the day?

And using your referral link got me this:
    Uh oh ...
    The page you requested no longer exists or is temporarily unavailable.
    Very short-lived offer that was.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Such an offer not very many people will have the link. I will try and see if it is still open since the expiry date of the offer is not yet over.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Phew, it seems I'm too late. Really cheap offers, I was planning on getting those.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I got to agree with you fredkawig. This offer is indeed cheap but I just saw it too late.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I can offer you that price the only thing it's not your ordinary scenario and you will have to buy a domain at extra cost. PM me for details if your interested.

Share on facebook

founder of usacustomers.com

7. Collapse Details
    Your hosting is cheap, but it takes too much time for loading my site. Can you short out this issue? If you will provide cheap hosting service with fast loading, people like it most.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyGallagher View Post
    Your hosting is cheap, but it takes too much time for loading my site. Can you short out this issue? If you will provide cheap hosting service with fast loading, people like it most.
    thanks for this info

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I will also try and see if it is still open since the expiry date of the offer is not yet over.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Thank you for sharing such an exclusive deal with us. I was looking for a way to get discount domain hosting for new web project.

Share on facebook