Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    yes, google use keyword tags for search and producing the result of search which we want. Keyword tags is most important for finding the accurate result.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The keyword tags is the past in seo. No google don't consider by the google and may all other search engines. So there are no benefits to add the keywords in meta tags....

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Google doesn't use keyword tag for keyword ranking.

Visual foxpro to .net | VB.Net Migration

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes Google always give more important to user and what user is typing in search box for finding particular thing . That is called keywords .

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    “no index, no follow” means you instructed the Search engine spider not to scrawl your pages. After Google algorithms never give so much priority to the keywords meta tag.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Noindex nofollow means google will not index the website and google does not use meta keyword as any measurement.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    The meta robots tags is used to instruct search engine spiders how to index your site and to either scan the page for links or not to.

For example your tag [“no index, no follow” ] tells a search spider not to index/look at the page and that the rest of the site should not be indexed/looked at either.

You can find more info about metatags here: http://www.metatags.org/meta_name_robots
    I didn't know about the importance of no index attribute, thanks for your explanation.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    The meta keyword used by google in past time but in current we can add them but google don't read the meta keywords. These are not helpful in seo...

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Oh! sorry guys, i dont have any ideas and i need a words about this topic,

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I Don't About That But You Should Use Google To Find It.

Share on facebook