Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    What are the Best Content Curation Sites
    How useful are content curation sites for social media exposure? Stumbleupon used to bring good amount of traffic, but they have limited the sites that they accept. Pinterest seems to be doing well and is very popular among food bloggers.

Do you use content curation sites to promote your pages? Which one works best for your online business needs?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Times have changed I believe. There was a time when posting having an article on digg's front page could drive up to 170,000 people to your page within a day or if you were not that lucky, you could still get some traffic from them. These days you'll consider yourself lucky if you get as much as 100 site visitors from digg.

I think the time for digg, stumbleupon etc, is gone. We should think about other ways to promote our sites.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    Times have changed I believe. There was a time when posting having an article on digg's front page could drive up to 170,000 people to your page within a day or if you were not that lucky, you could still get some traffic from them. These days you'll consider yourself lucky if you get as much as 100 site visitors from digg.

I think the time for digg, stumbleupon etc, is gone. We should think about other ways to promote our sites.
    Yeah, I agreed with you. Digg is a better way to get heavy traffic per day........... But pinterest, Stumbleupon also works.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    We can see content curation/syndication from two approaches. One is 'Done Correctly' and other is 'Too Many'. If it is done correctly then syndication can be a very effective way to help develop your reputation and visibility online. But if too many, this is a controversial topic. You just need to know why it can help you, when to do it and how to do it the right way. Visit this source

Here are some of the best content curation websites you should use.

scoop.it
    storify.com
    paper.li
    learni.st
    pearltrees.com

Share on facebook

Cliff Rice - National Sales Trainer & Recruiter
    I am a national sales trainer and recruiter, and enjoy helping others find a new career. I also love motivating others and helping them achieve their goals.
    Visit My Blog: Crice Global

5. Collapse Details
    Here are some best traffic provider for website pages: stumble upon, tumbler, pinterest, Digg, digo, delicious etc.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Content curation is a high effective inbound marketing strategy and content curation tools play an vital role in the content planning and highly publishing process.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    content curation means collect organize and display relevant data.Feedly,Netwibes,scoop.it and Pinterest are important content curation sites.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Thanks for making this thread, the information given here is useful for me.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by criceglobal View Post
    We can see content curation/syndication from two approaches. One is 'Done Correctly' and other is 'Too Many'. If it is done correctly then syndication can be a very effective way to help develop your reputation and visibility online. But if too many, this is a controversial topic. You just need to know why it can help you, when to do it and how to do it the right way. Visit this source

Here are some of the best content curation websites you should use.

scoop.it
    storify.com
    paper.li
    learni.st
    pearltrees.com
    Thanks for sharing the list, I would like to add Plurk and Stumbleupon to the list.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    technorati and Reddit are also good sites for sharing content. sites like flickr, pinterest, imgur.com are good image sharing sites.

Share on facebook