Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Online Business Without Inventory
    Hello,
    Before I start my concern, let me introduce myself a bit. I'm an aspiring online business owner who is based in Japan. I plan to sell Japanese products worldwide and imported products to Japanese people. My concern is how can I do this legally (like not use copyright pictures) but at the same time without throwing a lot of money? I was thinking of promoting the products by the use of bloggers then I could just resell what they promoted and use their photos. Any ideas aside from dropship? Thank you!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    There are lots of different options. I ordered a few items on eBay which were delivered from China. Also, you can try to find a reseller in the US if this is your target market. Another option is Aliexpress. If you sell electronics, you can try to contact wholesale companies or stores directly and offer them your gadgets.

Share on facebook

PartnerUpList.com Free, Message Board for business partners and startup co-founders search. Promote your business, find representatives, resellers and business ideas.

3. Collapse Details
    1-Multi-Level Marketing, or MLMs. Multi-level marketing, or MLMs as they're often called online, aren't for everyone. ...
    2-Sell Print on Demand. Websites like Zazzle and CafePress give you the option of making your own goods. ...
    3-Third-party fulfillment centers. ...
    4-Drop Shipping.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    1-Staggered Marketing, or MLMs. Staggered promoting, or MLMs as they're regularly called on the web, aren't for everybody. ...

2-Sell Print on Demand. Sites like Zazzle and CafePress give you the choice of making your very own merchandise. ...

3-Outsider satisfaction focuses. ...

4-Outsourcing...

Share on facebook

Last edited by seoweb; 11-03-2019 at 01:57 PM. Reason: bay Mistake

5. Collapse Details
    For me, even if you promote it through any online platforms, it won't be a problem. You are not using their brand but rather, you were buying it and selling it. - Steven C Wyer

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Business online without inventory, yes it is possible. There are so many businesses out which dont have a product but there are offering services online. In fact i myself offer Dry Clean Super Center: Dry Cleaning & Laundry Services. You can avail dry cleaners in norman ok.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    There are many possibilities for you to start selling products online, not only in japan but also internationally. For you to get started, you should have at first a solid base from where you buy your products and have some marketing advertising. You can also start selling on online platforms like facebook, instagram, amazon, Aliexpress and many more. Still you can start your business by yourself with the help of internet, more exactly with specialized sites which help you develop your startup. A site with good reviews is this one https://www.getparthenon.com. Good luck!!!

Share on facebook