1. Collapse Details
    Supplier/Vendor Management System
    Hi there,

I am looking for suggestions about organizing suppliers/vendors. I want to be able to enter in their information (contact, what they sell, costs, etc) and then do searches such as "lamp shade" and pull up all vendors that sell lamp shades, their costs, contact, etc. I was thinking of creating a spreadsheet, but I fear it will be too tedious and challenging for vendors that sell multiple categories of items. I also have quickbooks pro, but it doesn't seem that the vendor importing will do what I want.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Just try to do it in spreadsheet first. It is going to be difficult and tedious at first, but this will be the best way to do this. - Green Water Technologies

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    There are numerous applications that manage this one. It is important to manage this kind of system as it will make the lives of people involved easier. - Marla Ahlgrimm

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    It's been over 25 years since organizations first shifted focus onto business relationships with vendors. vendor management system.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    It's been more than a long time since associations originally moved center onto business associations with merchants. seller the executives framework.

Share on facebook