Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Merchant Accounts?
    Not sure why my original post was deleted, BUT... I'll try this one instead.

Has anyone gone through Costco (costco.com/Service/FeaturePage.aspx?ProductNo=10166089) to get their merchant account setup? I believe it is actually through Nova. Please share your experiences!

If you have a merchant account from somewhere else, and feel they are worth recommending, please share that also. And, if you wouldn't mind, perhaps share what rates you are getting and what gateway you use.

Thanks!

[Edited: The original post was deleted because it was seen as an advert. I have edited this one to removed the direct link and tone down the terms which could be viewed as such]

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I'm going through the same search. Let me know if you hear anything, and thanks for the link!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    They can ban you just for any bloody link. Link = Instant ban.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    26000 Springbrook Ave. #201 Santa Clarita, Ca 91380
    A merchant account is a type of bank account that allows businesses to accept payments in multiple ways, typically debit or credit cards.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    200 Harry S. Truman Parkway, Suite B1 Annapolis, MD 21401
    Merchant Processing Solutions primarily utilizes telemarketing and independent sales representatives to market its products and services. The combination of telesales and independent agents is usually tied to high complaint rates, and Merchant Processing Solutions is very much except from those. This company works with no secrets, surprises, or deception, everything is transparent at its finest.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    A merchant account is a sort of business ledger that enables a business to acknowledge and process electronic installment card exchanges.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hey all maybe you guys know about point of sale software or website how to use that system for our eCommerce store like merchant account seller or do we have anything available in internet or any platform which has good payment options?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hi Anna, hope you're good yes there are few platform that you can use for payment services like beneficial for Merchant accounts and seller accounts too but based on your platform that is used for shops or online store.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    thanks Chris for answering actually i have online store for this that's why asking i had used paytabs before but not not in payment through cards and other. maybe i can find suitable payment merchant.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Yes. it is the concern which is mostly raised for Payment Card merchant services are most important to use reliable and fast.

Share on facebook