Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How can we profit from mobile marketing?
    I've seen a good number of views and clicks on my adsense report coming from mobile. Aside from Google Adsense earnings, how else can we maximize and gain more profit from the traffic gained from mobile users?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    By sending alerts that are targeted to mobile customers. This can be a link, an announcement to an event, or anything that is interesting and engaging. Even RSS or blog summaries are a good thing to include in a mobile marketing plan.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I have not used mobile marketing before but it seems like you will be now spamming users with SMS alerts. At least make sure that you do not send the alerts on a daily basis as people will be pissed and might block your number.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I think affiliate sites and links can help you earn additional income from mobile sites and marketing. Referring people and leading them to certain websites and other advertisements work too I guess.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I think there are a handful of sites/companies that specialize in mobile advertising spaces, so if you want to target that specific market, it might be worth looking into those. I think it's a good way to market specifically to mobile users since I assume it's more targeted in terms of knowing exactly where your advertisements will be shown and thus bettering your chances of people with the same interest actually seeing it.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Most affiliate companies have offers targeting mobile users these days. Depending on your content research the options available, place the ads then start testing. Next, rotate the ads often and see what's best suited for your business. I'm glad to you're looking into better monetizing mobile traffic since mobile browsing is increasing at a fast pace. Nowadays everyone has a smartphone so no wonder they'll browse and shop with it.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Mobile marketing sounds to be the next big thing around. We are already saturated with the social media and email marketing is nearing its death. That said, there are still many people around who do not want to see promotional messages on their handsets. That said, I think you should be careful with what you plan for Mobile Marketing. SMS and Tele Calling can be good if done the right way. You should have a list of interested people / numbers first and then start implementing the suggestions made above.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Great post! This post clearly confirms the fact that it is important you know how to implement the right strategy of link building.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    A lot of people simply make a fortune out of mobile marketing because everybody uses it.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    All most there are many service messages in my Inbox. This shows that mobile marketing is increasing very rapidly. Most of people having a android based smartphones in a hand. Make your website responsive which is fit to all the small devices and extra small devices. Make a app for your website. There are many things by the use you can generate more revenue.

Share on facebook