Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If You Have a Home Based Business, What is you Niche?
    We have many around on this forum who have set up their successful Home Based Businesses and there are millions on the Internet who work from Home and consider that as their Business.

So what is your Niche? for me, I work as a Website Consultant and Developer. I used to write and take online classes earlier when I started out but since the past few years, I have been more into Consultancy and Development. What are you into ?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Tech and gaming. I know, not exactly 'niche'. I focus on mobile devices and old games and since I know these subjects well I can give pertinent advice to my users. This gives me the edge I need to grab my traffic share. Now, I don't see it as a proper business since I didn't register anything yet even if most of my income comes from this. If I manage to follow and accomplish my goals, which include hiring a few content writers, I'll consider incorporating my websites under one business name.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I am a web developer. I have been developing web for quite sometime now. For once I thought going freelance was the best and I was not wrong. At least now I can make any amount of money depending on how fast I an finish a project. Work at home businesses are the best no much hassle.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by alec View Post
    Tech and gaming. I know, not exactly 'niche'. I focus on mobile devices and old games and since I know these subjects well I can give pertinent advice to my users. This gives me the edge I need to grab my traffic share. Now, I don't see it as a proper business since I didn't register anything yet even if most of my income comes from this. If I manage to follow and accomplish my goals, which include hiring a few content writers, I'll consider incorporating my websites under one business name.
    Great. Reading what you mention, I think you do have a blog and write about Tech and Gaming on Mobile devices and Old games. From what I have learned out on the Internet, these are some of the most sought after stuff in today's Internet. I wish you all the very best in accomplishing your goals.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelouis View Post
    I am a web developer. I have been developing web for quite sometime now. For once I thought going freelance was the best and I was not wrong. At least now I can make any amount of money depending on how fast I an finish a project. Work at home businesses are the best no much hassle.
    Unfortunately, of late I am on the other side of the river. There were good days (in fact months) but since the past few months, things have not shaped up for good. But definitely, I have to agree that Work from home is better and if you get lucky, there is much more out here than anywhere else.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I don't really have a niche. In order to survive with my freelancing I have to do a number of other things to stay afloat financially and probably will for awhile.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hmmm... niche? Were we supposed to have one of those? I'm kidding, of course! As we begin our business, we are positioning ourselves in the internet marketing/work from home niche. But, this is only the beginning. We have chosen to become affiliates for an education program that allows us to not only learn the ropes of internet marketing and building our own personal brand but, to learn how to actually make money on the internet while doing so. Pretty good deal, if you ask me!

However, as I said, we will use this opportunity to build ourselves into a brand that our customers identify with personal development... whether it's in the area of finances (building businesses), health and fitness, or mindset. Our coaching and mentoring will span across several areas and will address the most common and, often, the most difficult obstacles to overcome. So, I suppose our niche could be defined as personal development, self-help or even business consulting (on some levels). Yeah, I think that about sums it up.

Best of Luck!

Matt and Shana

Share on facebook

Free Video Bootcamp will show you how to REALLY make money online!Claim Your Free Bootcamp Here!

No scams... just facts and an education that will help you create the life you've dreamed of!

8. Collapse Details
    I have a home based business in that i provide data entry services, image processing, data cleansing service and some more business related facilities in India and out of india.

Thank's....

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    How about becoming a home based travel agent?

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I am a research analyst at Sourcelysis. My job includes review and analyze different software development companies and list them on Sourcelysis. We believe that every client should get best outsourcing company for their project.

Share on facebook