Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Need enterprise software
    Hello All, and thanks for any help in advance. I ahve a business tha thas seen unreal growth in the last few years. We build small boats, though with a lot of parts. We build approximately 150 per year, and I just cannot keep all of the "stuff" organized. Inventory, (parts and finished boats) order paperwork, scheduling, etc. are proving to be very difficult with our newfound volume, and I need some software/cloud system assistance. Any ideas out there on good enterprise software that will do what i need it to do??

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    If all you are looking for is an inventory system, you can easily create one with Excel and save your company some money.
    In order to provide specific advice you would need to provide more specific details. There are a lot of ways you can go with software, and many are tailored to the task.
    Personally I managed over 11 million in inventory with Excel, but that was in Afghanistan and I would have given an arm and a leg for something smoother. But it was effective.

Cheers!

Share on facebook

Keith W. Koch
    Digital Strategy Consultant/Oregon Ducks Fan
    CEO/Founder Kelektiv88 "A socially responsible creative agency"
    www.kelektiv88.com
    IG:@keithwkoch
    Twitter:@koch8801
    Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/keith-w-koch/1b/929/2a9/

3. Collapse Details
    We are provide a pc optimizer software for all kind of pc problems like malware, spyware, viruses, junk file and internet file errors etc. Arride PC optimizer software is helps to improve your computer performance. Pc optimizer software also helps to improve the pc hardware life. So choose today and do a smart computing.....

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    With a lot of expert consulting companies, it is best to approach the best people in your area, submit your requirement, get the price quotes, compares the quality and prices before you finalize on the best enterprise software for your concern.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    CRM Options
    Depending on how sophisticated and or expensive you want to get there are a number of "Online" CRM software choices out there. By online I mean that they are internet based and there is no need to install software or Databases. The two that I think of right away are:

The 900 pound gorilla in the space SalesForce.com. Probably a bit more than what you need or want at the moment, but it handles everything from inventory, to sales, to leads, and invoicing/contracts. Depending on the size of the user base it is roughly $60/mo per user. That can add up really quickly and support is an additional cost.

RedTail is a very attractive low cost alternative. It has many of the same features and abilities at a fraction of the cost.

ZoHo CRM is an up and coming competitor in the complete CRM space and has a great reputation so far. I have not used them as I have used the other two so cannot say with personal experience how they support their customers. I did receive a full functional and technical briefing on them during an RFP process and was impressed with what I saw.

Hope this helps. If nothing else, it can give you a place to start looking at CRM solutions that fit your needs.

Share on facebook

Entrepreneur/Small Biz Owner/Non-Profit Junkie

http://pmoexpress.com

6. Collapse Details
    there are lot of experts on fiverr and you can ask them for that

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

7. Collapse Details
    Please choose online CRM software. Like Apptivo its easier to use, less expensive for all small business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hey, if you still need help i can tell you a good international company that works with enterprise application and organising and managing internal and external information

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Here is something you might interested in:
    diginomica.com/2016/12/13/the-2017-enterprise-software-un-predictions/

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Depending on what type of enterprise software you need, you can find software tools like BillQuick, that helps with time tracking and billing. BillQuick also comes with project management that makes it easy for your business to manage projects and task on the go, since the software is SaaS based. I enjoy using it and will recommend to any small to enterprise business still thinking about what to use.

Share on facebook