Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Site and online shop advice for small business
    Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum !
    Forgive me for any mistakes in grammar etc since english is not my native language.

I have site for my business that is doing okay,
    But, i want to integrate online shop to it somehow if it's possible. And that's the question: can i integrate online shop in my existing website without big knowledge of web development ( i know basics of HTML and kinda how it all works, but nothing about online shop ) ? Something like Squarespace that can be integrated ?

Also some advice on running and marketing it ? Any book recommendations ?

Thanks in advance !

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Wordpress'ill helps you easy

Share on facebook

"Documents for business. All free"
    https://templateshunter.com/business-property.html

3. Collapse Details
    There are a lot of website builders out there like Wix, weebly, squarespace like you mentioned that have online shop features. They should be easily integrated with your website.

The only time you would probably need a developer is when you need to create some custom website with more complicated features that most website builders dont offer

Good luck though

Share on facebook

██ WE BUILD YOUR WEBSITE AND MAINTAIN IT FOR YOU ██
    Custom Websites Speed and Scalability Security and Maintenance
    All In One Solution For Your Online Presence
    WEBSITE COFFEE

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by vuja View Post
    Forgive me for any mistakes in grammar etc since english is not my native language.

But, i want to integrate online shop to it somehow if it's possible. And that's the question: can i integrate online shop in my existing website without big knowledge of web development ( i know basics of HTML and kinda how it all works, but nothing about online shop ) ? Something like Squarespace that can be integrated ?

Thanks in advance !
    This should be pretty easy now. Softaculous is provided by most web hosting service providers. You can easily install popular CMS like WordPress, Drupal..etc with a few clicks, then search for free plugins/modules for shopping cart.

Share on facebook

Tuah Bao
    Reliable Web Hosting from $1/mth
    (OWebHost.Com)

5. Collapse Details
    Thanks for the advice. Surely, this will come in handy some time and will look forward to what that is all about. - Phillip Elden

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I think, one of the best choices for online shops will be simplifying the process maximum. Like tool for Aliexpress that is very useful for the current and cheapest prices used for the different items. That is the reason many people work with the shops in such a way.

Share on facebook

Last edited by RosalindaSmith; 02-18-2021 at 06:50 AM.

7. Collapse Details
    In the event that you are hoping to fabricate another startup site or make your present webpage more and aiding your private company site contend adequately in the online commercial center. Here are a few hints for thinking of an ideal area name: Purchase secure, versatile site facilitating with great technical support.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by vuja View Post

Thanks in advance !
    you can try woocommerce, its based on wordpress. its easy to set up.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    you can try shopfy

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Increment Sales. Convert new guests into first-time purchasers and existing clients into rehash purchasers. Develop Your List. Gather email tends to Build courier list Collect telephone numbers Gamify your messages. Interface With Visitors. Turn your site to a computerized partner who discusses straightforwardly with your guests.

Share on facebook