Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Offline advertising can deliver big results, but it depends on your product or service. Adverts in the local papers, flyer drops in the area, flyer drops at busy malls, posters on community message boards and posters or flyers at busy events can all work for you. If your business, product or service is focused on the local market, you need to do offline marketing.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It depends on your business. If it is a website, I would say don't even bother unless it is focused to a place --- like a NYC forum. Otherwise, offline advertising is essential. Newspapers, radio, etc.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Depending on your target audience, radio is still one of the most effective means of advertising. I do garage interiors and have a jingle created by Epiphany Sound and it's been very effective. I am now the leading Slide-Lok distributor in the U.S. But I realize jingles may not be for everyone.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You can target the particular clients of the specific area through the print media. Contact the local newspaper. And start distributing the pamphlets.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Getting more of the credit is online marketing, and the offline marketing is a traditional way of marketing. For getting global business you need to have online market. For instance see this.

Share on facebook

Last edited by freddygill; 08-04-2014 at 09:13 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    Offline marketing can be good for local service type businesses such as construction contracting. For a national market, especially if your business is product based, focusing on online marketing might be a good idea.

Share on facebook

Capital Projects Enterprises, Inc. | http://www.thecashflowsite.com/

7. Collapse Details
    No, not yet as I am promoting my products through online!!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    it depends on too many factors. However, today's online advertising still is trusted

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    In this, advanced era where technology is getting advanced day by day ,why I will go for offline marketing, I have never used it. I have very focused towards the method of online marketing.

Share on facebook

ppc management

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by canoe View Post
    There's so much focus on online advertising that sometimes we forget the very basic of basics advertising: offline advertising. I think people hooked online most of the time forget that like it or not, most of the world revolves around life outside. There are actually a ton of people who lead active, outdoor lives and offline advertising is such an easy way to get free traffic. Just posting on message boards on a college campus gets you so much traffic it's quite ridiculous. Try it!
    Hi...........

Online marketing give quick and instant responses so in now days everyone interested to online promotion. But still now I have faith on offline marketing like marketing with promotional products or banner. I personally think that offline marketing is time consuming but effective.

Share on facebook