Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I think it depends on the business you own. Every advertising form has its own advantages and disadvantages. So it depends. My point of view.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    In my opinion all the strategies which you have mentioned is very important, each one of the strategy are unique in their own ways but online marketing is great compare to all
    * we can reach to many people by marketing on the internet
    * It provides an good platform to build a business relationships
    * It allows you to costs less than marketing them through a physical retail outlet.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi...........

Online marketing give quick and instant responses so in now days everyone interested to online promotion. But still now I have faith on offline marketing like marketing with promotional products or banner. I personally think that offline marketing is time consuming but effective.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Online marketing give quick and instant responses so in now days everyone interested to online promotion. But still now I have faith on offline marketing like marketing with promotional products or banner. I personally think that offline marketing is time consuming but effective.
    The way of advertising your product or which type of method you select for your business depend upon you...!!!!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Offline Advertising is one of the most important part of advertising all of the peoples don't have ability to view online due to lack of resources as offline don't have these newspaper is one of cheapest way ...........
    ------------------

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Offline advertising is definitely more expensive than online advertising, but which you should choose really depends on the type of your business, its niche and target market. The best thing is to combine methods. For example, if you own a bookstore, you should definitely have your website, a blog with book reviews on it and Facebook page, but you should also print some flyers because not all of your potential customers are online.

Share on facebook

Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at http://CheapWindowsVPS.com

7. Collapse Details
    Offline Advertising
    I think it depends on what you are trying to advertise, if its something like a local event or services its fine with the local offline advertising like college boards,pamphlets etc work but I think that doesn't work for a product you want to sell which is not local its better to use online advertising. As it helps you to get to a better range of people. Few things I hated in the experience of offline advertising in event management because it really tough to get a accurate head counts and billing them is a big issue as no one these days wants to pay by cash but it works well for Local events.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Advertising Tips
    I think advertising depend on your business, if you have small local business than offline advertising is the best way to grow your business in your local market. Offline marketing like, marketing through Luxury Spot UV Business Cards, through posters and many more.

and if you have large business than online advertise necessary like, marketing through SEO, SMO and internet marketing e.t.c.

Share on facebook

After Hours Creative Studio Best Colorplan Business Cards.

9. Collapse Details
    online advertising inexpensive much easier compared to Offline advertising

Share on facebook

Our range of Gps watches have the features to cater to almost every sport.

10. Collapse Details
    HI,
    All is good, it my opinion the main thing offline advertising in best way to news paper, banner ad telephonic. but one word man to man advertising is best.

Share on facebook