Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    i'm using these method

Leave sticky notes in random places (bars, coffee shops).
    Use chalk to advertise promotions on a sidewalk.
    “Accidentally” leave a branded pen at the bank.
    Donate branded bookmarks to your local library.
    Use sticky notes to create temporary images on buildings, cars, etc.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The combination of online and offline marketing generates leads and boost sales. And you are talking about only offline marketing than it is a very effective way for local business.
    Here are some offline marketing strategies that you can use according to the niche:

Distribute Business cards
    Gift your products
    Speak at Events
    Local Print Publications
    Send snail mail
    Do trade shows

Share on facebook

Last edited by locusdisplays; 06-13-2018 at 09:28 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    The best thing to do is to test your marketing message online first. Test your headlines, sub-headlines, and ad body content. Testing online will enable you to fail fast. After you craft your marketing message online you can take it offline using your winning headlines, sub-headlines, and ad body content. Use the conversion equation to craft your ads.

The Conversion Equation...
    1. Interrupt
    2. Engage
    3. Educate
    4. Offer

The Interrupt is your headline. What you say to grab the prospect's attention.
    The Engage is the sub-headline. What you say to get the reader to read further into the ad.
    The educate is what you say in the ad body content.
    Finally, the offer should be so good that people would be idiots not to take you up on your offer.

Share on facebook

Last edited by 8020Profits; 06-19-2018 at 08:43 PM. Reason: 1. Interrupt was not lined up with Engage

4. Collapse Details
    It's becoming quite rare for businesses to use offline marketing. But it still exists and continues to work.
    Some of the best ways would be advertising using tarpaulins, posters and flyers.
    The printing isn't that expensive compared to billboards, radio or even television ads.
    Business cards would be nice too but if you have products as to services then it would be enticing enough if there's images on it.
    I think it goes without saying that word of mouth is one advertising tool that can be of an advantage to the business.
    So make sure that services/products are beyond the expectation of the customer so that they'll happily suggest it to others.

-Doreen Loma
    http://doreenloma.wixsite.com/businessmanagementva

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Online Advertisement is best more than offline advertisements. Why you didn't do Online Advertisemnts?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by locusdisplays View Post
    The combination of online and offline marketing generates leads and boost sales. And you are talking about only offline marketing than it is a very effective way for local business.
    Here are some offline marketing strategies that you can use according to the niche:

Gift your products
    Speak at Events
    Local Print Publications
    Send snail mail
    Do trade shows
    Some additional tips are
    Make cold calls
    Speak engagements

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by locusdisplays View Post

Gift your products
    Speak at Events
    Local Print Publications
    Send snail mail
    Do trade shows
    Some additional tips are
    Make cold calls
    Speak engagements

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Yes absolutely good way of advertising

I have also experienced the good result of ROI. Now I have suggestion of distributing quality and attractive pamphlets and brochures, which have been readily available from SFA prints

Share on facebook

Last edited by Larryblackwell; 11-07-2018 at 05:02 AM. Reason: New URL

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Larryblackwell View Post

I have also experienced the good result of ROI. Now I have suggestion of distributing quality and attractive pamphlets and brochures, which have been readily available from SFA prints
    Another way make the cold call to speak about your products and services.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Larryblackwell View Post

Another way make the cold call to speak about your products and services.

Share on facebook