Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Just check this link http://www.knowonlineadvertising.com...e-advertising/. U can understand difference between online and offline advertising.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yes offline advertising is the good idea especially for starters. Some example like offline marketing flyers, paper, radio ads, billboards, signs or logos printed on t-shirts, ads on bike matches etc.. These are very helpful in offline marketing

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Offline advertising

I use SEO Off-page Submission for websites Advertising and marketing

Industrial Training in Chandigarh
    Best Industrial Training in Chandigarh

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hello there!.. i have some knowledge on marketing over internet and so i would follow some SEO Strageties to enhance my businesss.
    But unfortunately i dont have any words for offline advertising,

Let me learn something about offline marketing.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Offline marketing is a such type marketing that do not involve internet. This is a very good thing,for example include direct mail, billboards, and print advertising. Also referred to as traditional advertising.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Offline advertising is evergreen method for promoting your business and getting customers. Offline marketing includes direct mail, billboards, and print advertising or various other traditional methods. Best offline marketing methods are:
    Sponsor Local Events.
    Market at Trade Shows.
    Innovate with Vehicle Wraps.
    Drop some drop card.
    All above are creative offline marketing methods.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    There's tons of stuff you can do for offline marketing and then direct them to your website or blog. You could even walk around with a
    cardboard box on your head with the url of your website!

You can set up alliances with non-competing but complimentary business, radio ads, tv, papers, magazines, leaflets left in pubs, direct mail, postcards.

All work if done properly and given time to test. The most important is to test. Headlines, colours, copy, product delivery, buying process (send a coupon back or online store etc), payment process (cheques or only credit cards etc), price points, white space, images (or not.) etc, etc.

Test one thing at a time and don't spend all your money at once Sometimes, your market will like direct mail long sales letters or they might like postcards. You have to test and see what works for your ideal customers.

This brings me on to actually surveying your current customers and see what they want or what they would react to best. You could email them and send them to a Google doc to answer questions.

The email could be...

asking them as customers how they would feel about having product offers on the radio or direct mail - long short etc so we can further serve you exactly how
    you want to be looked after...

The answers will give you a good starting point to get a control piece set up. Then send them that.

This will be cheap (if you know copywriting!) and then you can roll it out offline with a bit of money. Then scale up when you have a winner. Then keep on testing to get even better results!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Offline advertisement is best to generate traffic, produce sales and increase profits. Offline advertisement can done through print, radio and television which is fairly inexpensive and have the power to promote your product.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Offline marketing is a great way to promote your business like print pens with logo.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I know a good way of offline marketing but don't know what it called. You need to contacted with the local newspaper distributor. Then, you can give a prospectus of your institute with every newspaper he (the newspaper distributor) distribute. I think it will cost you less than publishing an advertisement in the newspaper.

Share on facebook