Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    What is your home based business?
    I'm reading around and can't help but wonder what it is exactly people do and claim it as there business. Do you claim your freelance work as a business? Do you advertise your freelance work?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I advertise freelance writing on my blog and online profiles with freelancing sites but will introduce offline marketing methods in the coming months. Blogging is advertised online for various purposes and I still sell my crafts on places like etsy. I'm looking for new places to sell my goods and looking to expand as well.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I do internet marketing by getting traffic to a site for a company for business. I also do small crowd-souring work for a company called click worker and I do small task.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Mine is a mix of things that includes freelance writing/blogging, in home senior care, dog walking, and sculpting. I make enough to get by but it is a tight budget that I operate from.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I am an independent Sales Consultant for Charity by Dawn Lilly LLC you probably haven't heard of it, fairly new company that sales makeup. I just started my own blog but that's about it. I've made some money but not much mostly from websites that pay me to do little things.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I actually operate a online shopping mall from home. How? you may be asking. Well I actually don't deal with the shipping and inventory myself. All of that is operated through the phone with my partners in the warehouse business. It's an easy way to operate a shopping mall online without having to worry about the items themselves.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Anything really, if you can get a decent price for it.

Currently I am trying to narrow it down to one niche so I can focus on building just one or two online stores, but for the past year, I've been selling technological gadgets, fishing gear, computers, beauty products, dry foods, clothes. Just to name a few.

I also do some freelance work posting in blogs and reviewing content, but don't really count it as business. More of a hobby which gets me some pocket change.

It is up to you to find your own niche and see what works best in your area and under the format you wish to sell through.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I do writing and freelancing work. I also try to sell stuff online but I have had only one successful customer at the moment.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I have a home based business where I sell fashion items and accessories. However, I also freelance as a writer, telephone agent and tester. I basically find jobs that fit into my own schedule where I can schedule the times and the amounts I choose daily. The money you make owning a home based business or freelancing as an independent contractor will depend on how much effort and research you want to put forth. All take the effort of personally marketing yourself and/or your products on a daily basis.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I do a lot of things.

One of my main businesses is selling clothes that. I produce on Amazon. I use to use eBay too, but they are too shady for me. Between their seller fee's, and chargebacks they are not worth my time.

As for freelance work. Yes. I do claim it as a business, and i do advertise it. Mostly online. In the forums. I run a recurring add on craigslist also. I put one in the paper every once in a while too.

Share on facebook

I Need Money!