Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I have a side home business selling my jewelry on a website. It is registered with my state, and I pay taxes on it. I am just starting to look into freelancing, and when I get established yes it will be considered work.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I run a tuition agency. All my work is done over the phone and by email.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hey Guys,

I am new here, and this is my first post. You all guys rock for your ideas and using time wisely. Hope you guys help me here too..

I did few online business from selling electric toothbrush to small design bags. Now, I want to get really serious about selling products online such as- physical therapy equipment, jewelry but hard finding wholesalers.
    Any idea how to get in touch with wholesalers.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    A simple way to look at it is to use the old saying:

Money coming in greater than the money going out = business
    Money going out greater than the money coming in = hobby

Many small businesses start out as hobbies but then flower into successful businesses and, personally, I think that's a great way for things to develop because some of the most successful businesses I've seen are those that started out that way. Someone has a hobby which is their passion and they then develop that; they don't look at it as 'work' because they enjoy doing it so much. As a result they prosper then one day realise their 'hobby' has brought in thousands of $$$!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaInPixels View Post
    I run a tuition agency. All my work is done over the phone and by email.
    This sounds interesting. What exactly is a tuition agency?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I provide bookkeeping and accounting services to small businesses.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    My home based business was captcha typing job. I was doing a job with hardworking but now i left due to server down of that website. Now i am working on fiverr it is a great market place where you can share everything with peoples and earn $5 on every deliver order.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I've online business of web designing and alhamdulilah i am successful in it

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I do not consider my blog income which is adsense income as home based business ( only generate little amount of income currently ). However my wife are selling shawl and scarfs online. She are currently selling from home. I consider this as home based business.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    As I am really new to having my own business, I don't have a whole lot of experience but, I have started an affiliate marketing business with my wife. We have found an absolutely amazing education system that has walked us through all of the aspects of creating an internet marketing business. We are using is as a way to build a foundation for a business that will eventually have a freelance element to it because, we plan to jump off into mentorship and coaching in the near future (at least I do).

I really don't think that it matters what you do, as long as you're passionate about what it is that you're doing, I don't believe that you can go wrong.

Best of Luck,

Matt & Shana

Share on facebook

Free Video Bootcamp will show you how to REALLY make money online!Claim Your Free Bootcamp Here!

No scams... just facts and an education that will help you create the life you've dreamed of!