Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I have a side home business selling my jewelry on a website. It is registered with my state, and I pay taxes on it. I am just starting to look into freelancing, and when I get established yes it will be considered work.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I run a tuition agency. All my work is done over the phone and by email.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I do printer, copier and fax machine service and supplies. All my work is 'in the field' at customer's locations so really don't need a store front or shop.

Share on facebook

Owner/Sole Proprietor PCT Services
    PCT Supplies

4. Collapse Details
    Hey Guys,

I am new here, and this is my first post. You all guys rock for your ideas and using time wisely. Hope you guys help me here too..

I did few online business from selling electric toothbrush to small design bags. Now, I want to get really serious about selling products online such as- physical therapy equipment, jewelry but hard finding wholesalers.
    Any idea how to get in touch with wholesalers.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    A simple way to look at it is to use the old saying:

Money coming in greater than the money going out = business
    Money going out greater than the money coming in = hobby

Many small businesses start out as hobbies but then flower into successful businesses and, personally, I think that's a great way for things to develop because some of the most successful businesses I've seen are those that started out that way. Someone has a hobby which is their passion and they then develop that; they don't look at it as 'work' because they enjoy doing it so much. As a result they prosper then one day realise their 'hobby' has brought in thousands of $$$!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by LindaInPixels View Post
    I run a tuition agency. All my work is done over the phone and by email.
    This sounds interesting. What exactly is a tuition agency?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I provide bookkeeping and accounting services to small businesses.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    My home based business was captcha typing job. I was doing a job with hardworking but now i left due to server down of that website. Now i am working on fiverr it is a great market place where you can share everything with peoples and earn $5 on every deliver order.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I've online business of web designing and alhamdulilah i am successful in it

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I do not consider my blog income which is adsense income as home based business ( only generate little amount of income currently ). However my wife are selling shawl and scarfs online. She are currently selling from home. I consider this as home based business.

Share on facebook