1. Collapse Details
    Choice of web technology
    Dear All,
    I'm writing a dissertation on the reasons why SMEs managers choose a specific web technology for their e-commerce applications.
    I'm trying to find out whether it's based only on technical issues (eg. Security, Scalability) or other philosophical issues also come into place (eg. anti Microsoft feeling versus affinity to Open Source's philosophy).
    I would really appreciate any knowledge or experience you may have on this issue.
    Best regards and thanks in advance.
    Beatriz.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Wow, this is really good information for me as I am looking to create a new website to provide people with now assignment help and was looking online for some information and help regarding it when I landed here. Your post was really helpful and would like to read more of this information.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Horks1945; 10-09-2020 at 03:02 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    Web technology is the establishment and use of mechanism that make it possible for different computers to communicate. You can also share resources or the building blocks of an effective computer networking system. Well as you know that now everything needs internet to get access in many things.
    Some examples of web technologies including mark-up languages such as HTML, CSS, XML, CGI, JavaScript, and HTTP. Programming language, web servers, databases, and business applications are also parts of web technologies. For more information about the basic web technologies, you can check it here.

There are some benefits that we can get from web technologies. For example it can make you easier to update your content from anywhere at anytime. You can also improve your own website with the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) right on the same page where you edit the page. And its reduces your cost , it takes much less time to build a site and it means a lower cost to you.

Web technology is use by many different people. But these days teachers rely on it to keep their lesson plans. And to teach their classes without web technology some lessons couldn’t be taught.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by debora View Post
    Web technology is the establishment and use of mechanism that make it possible for different computers to communicate. You can also share resources or the building blocks of an effective computer networking system. Well as you know that now everything needs internet to get access in many things.
    Some examples of web technologies including mark-up languages such as HTML, CSS, XML, CGI, JavaScript, and HTTP. Programming language, web servers, databases, and business applications are also parts of web technologies. For more information about the basic web technologies, you can check it here.

There are some benefits that we can get from web technologies. For example it can make you easier to update your content from anywhere at anytime. You can also improve your own website with the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) right on the same page where you edit the page. And its reduces your cost , it takes much less time to build a site and it means a lower cost to you.

Web technology is use by many different people. But these days teachers rely on it to keep their lesson plans. And to teach their classes without web technology some lessons couldn’t be taught.
    I totally agree with what has been said. I believe you covered what most people will use on a daily basis in the near future.

Share on facebook

Share knowledge and spread the word - Tech news, reviews, stories, useful tips and articles.
    Not all RPA Platforms are Equal

5. Collapse Details
    Hey hey , how are you doing today guys? I hope everythings fine out there. And dont worry about that cuz I can help you with your problem. If you have difficulties writing your literary essay example, you will certainly find dozens or even hundreds of cheap essay writing services https://www.paperhelp.org/ . EliteWritings not only will your essay have an essay edge over the papers of your classmates but you will also free up some time for yourself. I wish you good luck and have a nice day!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hi there! As for me, one of the most interesting topics now is a VPN. Almost everyone uses it and nothing can avoid it. I do not know, maybe someday there will be any anti-VPN system but not yet. Some people would be interested in such topics as how to setup ios vpn and similar ones. Some of them even do not know what a VPN is and why do we need it. Try to think about it.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Often it is considered whether or not the web technology will be easy to integrate with an existing IT-system in the company. Just as well, the ease of updating content and maintaining your site are key factors, as well as tracking transactions and acquiring leads.

If it is easy to integrate advertising tools such as Facebook Ads and Google Ads this will also have an influence, as many companies today make use of ads on these platforms.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Often it is considered whether or not the web technology will be easy to integrate with an existing IT-system in the company. Just as well, the ease of updating content and maintaining your site are key factors, as well as tracking transactions and acquiring leads.

If it is easy to integrate advertising tools such as Facebook Ads and Google Ads this will also have an influence, as many companies today make use of ads on these platforms.

Share on facebook