1. Collapse Details
    Looking for small businesses who want/need advertising
    Sorry to put this here, but I didn't know where else to put it. Please feel free to delete the topic if it isn't appropriate.

Hi, my name is Dominick, I'm a father of three (including a seven year old daughter; YIKES!) and I started my classified ads website 2 months back and it is already seeing tremendous traffic daily. The reason for this (in my opinion) is because it caters to a niche and a young demographic, and because it is completely free for users to use/post. I am now looking for small businesses who would be interested in advertising on my site. I am also a web designer and could design a website and/or logo for your business as well.

I have tons of room on my homepage so your ad would be the first thing a user sees when they come to the site. The site get's almost 30 posts a day and with how quickly it has grown I can definitly see it doubling within a month. This is not a scam. I know legitimacy is a concern so please contact me if you're interested in advertising and/or having a website designed for you. I'd be more than happy to discuss specifics with you.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You should post the link to your site so that people can easily check it out and see if they can use the site.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes,mikelouis is right you should post your link on your site so that people can check it out.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Add your site here so that anyone can visit and leave review.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Pogo Technical Support Number
    Call at Pogo Games Customer Support Number- 844-237-9635 to experience the quick and best Pogo games help.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    What is the link of your website? It would be better if you post your website link so that we people can see and think about it.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I think, you can post with your website url or product url. So, visitor can visit easily.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Its classified website then its great you need to post it on your website you will dive more popularity and you can also get more visitors

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Let's see your website link. So we will discuss further on ad prices

Share on facebook