1. Collapse Details
    Live like your life depends on it, with dedication.
    I know that the idea of owning and operating your own small business is an appealing concept to hundreds of thousands of people, and many of them give it a go, thinking that it's an easy road to walk.

However, what do we know about owning a business? A lot of people consider the business name, the licensing involved, the overhead, potential employees, etc, but how many think about the personal aspects?

Personally, what I often struggle with, is something that I think many people face: Procrastination.

I sit here thinking that I'm going to do some work here or there, put in some real time, get some real work done, and accomplish something... right after I get done playing this game, or watching this show... or the next five episodes after it.

What I'd like, in this thread, is for people to discuss their motivation for actually DOING what they want to do. Perhaps if we share enough of our methods, then more of us will be more NOW and less LATER.

I have two primary motivations at the moment.
    The way I used to get myself into action, and still do sometimes, is put up signs, sticky-notes, or background pictures containing text. These things all contain the same type of content, whether it be inspirational, along the lines of "It's when we control ourselves that we can control our success", or chastising ourselves, "You're never going to amount to anything if all you do is write notes and play games or watch tv".
    These days, however, I have a bit of a cheat... a woman of course. She points out my flaws without having to point them out, because it makes me think of my life and acknowledge my own short-comings. I know I'm a procrastinator, and seeing her is a reminder of that, and it makes me want to change so that SHE doesn't see me as a procrastinator.
    Often, finding someone you can care about, whether a girlfriend, wife, or just a friend, and realizing how THEY might see you, can spur you into action.

I'd appreciate your thoughts, both on the different methods I use, those you use, and those you know of. Let's share our motivation and see if we can get something done.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Procrastination is a deadly thing to have and its not easy to get out of it. I started the change by deciding that being late to anything was not good. I make sure that I am at least fifteen minutes early and in doing so I find myself procrastinating less in other areas of my life. Life is a gift and all we are guaranteed is a shot - who knows when it will end?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    So... I'm writing this after I've procrastinated for about 30 minutes. But, I don't do it often nor do I allow myself to get depressed or feel defeated when I slip. Building a business is not a sprint and you can't expect to be on-point all day every day. It's not realistic and, frankly, I feel like it's unhealthy to demand a "zero-defect" mentality about your business. We are all going to make mistakes and we are all going to have things that we procrastinate to do.

The important thing to remember is this: When you are done taking your break (because, that's what it is... to an extent), get on it and get whatever it is DONE! It really isn't an option... whether you want to do it, or not... the task at hand is obviously important and mildly unpleasant or you wouldn't have procrastinated in the first place.

I think the key is to not overdo the putting off of things. If it isn't kept in check, you could develop a very bad habit that, in the long run, will be detrimental to the success of your business.

Best of Luck!

Matt

Share on facebook

Free Video Bootcamp will show you how to REALLY make money online!Claim Your Free Bootcamp Here!

No scams... just facts and an education that will help you create the life you've dreamed of!

4. Collapse Details
    Dealing with single parenthood can be tough if you do not know how to take the right steps. There are many online blogs that can help you better understand the needs.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I am totally agree with this point and I think there is much need of improvement in this matter. This article is really helpful for family like small children. Hope to see another splendid article soon from you. If you have time please visit my website.

Read more: http://www.hothardware.com/

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Effective post
    I am totally agree with this point and I think there is much need of improvement in this matter. This article is really helpful for family like small children. Hope to see another splendid article soon from you. If you have time please visit my website.

Read more: http://www.hothardware.com/

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    But, I don't do it often nor do I allow myself to get depressed or feel defeated when I slip.
    Depression can be caused by different factors, both inner and external, usually one can't cope with depression without additional help. I overcame constant stress and anxiety thanks to my therapist and dry herb vape pen Yocan Evolve D Plus huh

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    To ask different perusers inquiries about Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It, to an altogether new degree of bounteous living far more prominent than money related achievement.

Share on facebook