Thread: Youtube views

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    You could also try some of these methods. They may or may not work but how will you know if you don't try it?

-Ask your viewers to subscribe so that when you upload future videos they'll be the first to see them.
    - Heard of video responses? They're like regular comments only difference is you leave your videos as a response. If people click links left by those who leave comments on blogs, depending on the popularity of the video you commented on [with a video clip] you just might get some people view your video.
    -Comment on other youtube videos. People might notice you and follow see what you have to offer.

All the best.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You can't cheat here. You either get the views in a legit way, or you don't get them at all. Try to provide decent content and you'll earn decent views too!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I agree as mentioned above start sharing your you tube link on social media sites and networking. Start using keep words so when people go on the web and google something your video pops up as an option .

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    A sure-shot way to increase your YouTube views is to share them in your social media accounts.

Share on facebook

Your Social Village - Social Marketing Experts

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Didi View Post
    You can't cheat here. You either get the views in a legit way, or you don't get them at all. Try to provide decent content and you'll earn decent views too!
    I absolutely agree with you, I wouldn't even want the views if they were fake ones anyway, just legitimates one.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Appreciate it to the tips fellas, I'm going to try discussing my own backlinks extra, yet I'm going to hold out a lttle bit right up until I've got more videos up, therefore ideally folks view some other versions apart from one which delivered those to your route along with ideally join.
    For the time being I believe I'm going to retain undertaking my own factor as i honestly include an enjoyable experience undertaking your videos then when Now i am prepared I'm going to commence relating, I believe that might be greater than starting without delay if your route is actually more sparse along with content.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Best way to get more views is to create quality video after proper keyword reaserch.Then share your link by commenting related video on youtube.

Share on facebook

Mark_Stifen

8. Collapse Details
    Buying views on fiverr is a waste of time

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Use annotation technique your video and share video with social media.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Grab the attention of the viewers through the quality of the video. Try to convenience them for our services and give also some knowledge. And focus on the related niche. Video subscribers is also important to get top on the rank of the videos when anyone search on the search bar.

Share on facebook