Thread: Youtube views

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Share your youtube channel in Social networking sites and promote your channel by sharing links onsevral sites and share the links on forums.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You need to share the you tube link to all social networking website and be active member on social side and forums and blog and try to submit video with some fresh and unique content niche related to your video this will help you out.

Share on facebook

Last edited by peterdrucker27; 07-12-2014 at 03:37 AM.
    Want a quick fix for a WordPress issue or error? Log on to WeFixYourWP.com and get help from WordPress experts.

3. Collapse Details
    All these responses are great. But, you can't actually draw viewers if you promote randomly. You need to research keywords to put on your videos (for YouTube search engine and Google search engine exposure), target specific audiences on Twitter (using the keywords that you just researched), and basically just get the people that you target. If you tell an accountant to watch a video about your medicine industry, he's not going to do much but maybe like your video or stop in the middle. Which is why you need to use hashtags to target specific audiences.

Share on facebook

EXPRESS DELIVERY, EXPERIENCED KOREAN TRANSLATOR

It's only $5

http://www.fiverr.com/ypmagic/transl...ive-translator

4. Collapse Details
    You can try sharing your Youtube links on Facebook or sites like Reddit. Just make sure to post the link on relevant pages for the best results. You don't want to post gaming videos on dog breeding fan pages haha. So, if I were in need of more views I'd compile a list of forums, facebook pages, subreddits or blogs that are relevant to my content then share my links discreetly. If you do this properly youtube will send you even more traffic/views since your content will gain relevance. It's not a very time-efficient way. But, choose low competing keywords. Make about 10-15 accounts where you spread out the key words in your description. You will get lots of views that way! Depends upon the video, if it's interesting to a lot of people it would likely accumulate a huge number of hits, if it's interesting to you and friends only, then I don't think it will go viral.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Create a videos that catch users attention more aggressively. Such as fun/ comedy topics and ghosts.. Sponsor it on other pages that has millions of visitors, it'll get viral fastly.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I hope the shares from famous social media sites will improve in views. I found that a video shared to youtube via facebook has many likes and views.
    So i would be helpful for thread creater.
    Thanks for other suggestions.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Remember that youtube is a leading site on videos dump social network, it has a high Pr ranks due to high traffic and so the backlinks provide youtube will be more valuable.
    So just link the uploaded video links to different sites, different locations. I am sure this leads to increase the views and likes in Youtube.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Majority of people would say Facebook (social media), because yeah if your video is catchy enough then with the help of social media it can go viral.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    YouTube's definition of a view is a viewer initiated intentional play of a video. In the early years of YouTube a view count would increase on every occasion the video become loaded. ... Fewer than three hundred perspectives will now not affect YouTube's internet site. This method of view counting is high-quality for low view counts

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Thanks for sharing useful information.

Share on facebook